[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCZ GYQbGBdA How would /mu/ fare? kek.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: guessgame.jpg (16KB, 196x110px) Image search: [Google]
guessgame.jpg
16KB, 196x110px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCZGYQbGBdA
How would /mu/ fare?

kek.
>>
I fucking hate Sia
>>
I would do really bad. I don't listen to the radio.
>>
>>73426909
y shes got good stuff
>>
I got 0
>>
Only guessed the Imagine Dragons song.
Guess that speaks for my taste.
>>
how can you not know all of them wtf they were all huge
>>
>>73426999
She's all image and no quality
>>
>>73427292
Why, are they that bad? [spoiler]At least by /mu/ standards?[/spoiler]
>>
>>73427435
Not that I know of, I've just seen them shit-talked here before, so assume most hate them.

>/mu/ standards
Wish this meme would die.
>>
>>73426847
I could guess 3/5.
Why did I spend my time on this.
>>
I would bang Tori
>>
>>73427331
Because I don't listen to pop music
>>
>>73426909

Coming here while high is so fun. I can literally picture what you look like based on this comment.

I can see it now, some 17 year old is sitting in his room, he just put on his freshly ironed Loveless shirt, zipped up all his side zippers on his acid washed jeans and brushed the lint off around the rips in the knees. Black converse shoes looking clean, he knows people will see him in public and remember him and think he's cultured and interesting. He pulls out his phone as Sweet Trip is playing off his Sennheiser 558's. New message from Tiffany. "I don't know why Todd gets so angry when I want to spend the day with my girls". He smiles, time to shine. "You don't deserve him, you're the most beautiful, kind, smart and funny girl in the world. You need someone who is mature enough to appreciate you." He opens his browser to find a lyric that describes how deep he is, /mu/ opens first and he sees this thread. His brow tenses up in disgust, he knows cool people wouldn't post in this thread. He sees people joking. He thinks "Sia doesn't get played at parties does it?", he's sure of it. Nobody in here has even broken a backwood down. "I fucking hate Sia. She is such poppy shit, she tries way too hard kek". Ethered those fuckers. He hears his dad yelling for him, "Landon go with your mother to get the oil in her minivan changed". He hits post just in time as he runs down the stairs
>>
>>73427345
She's literally the best singer in current pop music
>>
>>73427717

hahahaha
>>
>>73427717

Best New Pasta 2017
>>
>>73426847
Only recognized HUMBLE.

>Scratching
>I thought someone was rubbing a balloon
fucking normies
>>
>>73427717
>>73427735
>>73427751
samefag. any images to the contrary will be categorized as photoshops
>>
File: Screenshot (74).png (19KB, 752x163px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (74).png
19KB, 752x163px
>>73428147
haha! you fucking idiot!
>>
File: fellowkids.jpg (88KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
fellowkids.jpg
88KB, 900x720px
i couldn't get a single one

am i old?

how do i learn?
>>
>>73427838
If you listen to Kendrick than you are a normie, faggot.
>>
>>73428492
You need to hang around kids more often, anon
>>
>>73426847
watching this and i'm so glad I'm out of high school

how do i make adult friends btw
>>
>>73427345
She's a genius songwriter anon, the modern day Carole king
>>
>>73428492
>>73429865
Go to church and ask God how to fulfill your service, joy will ensue, God Bless.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.