[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can you claim that you are a fan music when you haven't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

How can you claim that you are a fan music when you haven't even gotten your earwax removed?

Are you afraid your carefully fabricated music taste might change once you can actually hear?
>>
File: 1473020143335.jpg (64KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1473020143335.jpg
64KB, 560x560px
>>73423839
>listening to music
>not installing the waves into your brain
>>
>>73423839
isn't earwax important
>>
>>73423921
Yea, but not the stuff that has flowed the wrong way.
>>
>>73423921
Yep prevents infections
>>
if you didnt listen to that terrible music, maybe yours wouldnt be full of shit
>>
>>73423839
real talk the feeling of getting your earwax removed is orgasmic
>>
>>73423921
we normally produce more earwax than we need. something about our shitty 21st century diets i believe
>>
File: Screenshot_11.png (235KB, 424x430px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_11.png
235KB, 424x430px
>Not opening your albums in notepad and reading them while listening to them

How can you claim to be a fan of music?
>>
>>73423839
Ew I don't have any fucking earwax wtf
>>
don't slanty eyed chinky people produce less earwax or something

(i'm insulting them because i'm jealous)
>>
>>73423839
>implying I don't get my ears flushed once a month
>>
>>73423839
>yeah you aren't a TRUE MUSIC FAN if you don't risk getting ear infections and losing your hearing
>>
How much does it cost without insurance?
>>
once when i was in high school i suddenly started hearing a lot less in one ear and i thought i was going deaf but it was only clogged with earwax, the feeling when i had it removed is legit one of the best i've ever felt
>>
>>73423839
I hope none of you try and do this now, it's easy to hit your eardrum even with a q tip
>>
>>73424887
their earwax is flaky and dry, where westerners tend to have sticky / wet earwax
it's actually a scientific fact, check it out
>>
>>73425096
only if you're retarded. the real issue is that you often push the wax further into the canal rather than actually cleaning anything.
>>
I clean my ears every morning with a q tip.. does that push some in further or if I do it that much is it all good
>>
>>73423839
Funny story.

I couldn't hear out of my left ear for a while last month so I've gone to the doctor and he said I have way too much fucking ear wax and it's blocking my ear, right?

So he books me in to lie down km the table while he takes a syringe and just injects warm water into the wax to try and melt it so it just puts out.

It took twenty seven fucking injections before it worked. And when it did it felt like my ear had turned into one of those shitty science fair volcanoes you made when you were a kid. The fucking wax and water all just spurted and gushed out the side of my head and all down my face, all up in my hair and all over my chest. I felt like the girl right at the end of a bukakke scene.

Clean your fucking ears my dudes.
>>
>>73424887
what the fuck i must be cursed then

my earwax is goo man
>>
>>73425473
You're pushing it in. Please get an ear wax removal if possible to prevent damage, Anon.
>>
>>73425561
If this ever happens again, please record it and put it on YouTube. Thanks.
>>
>>73425729
It probably already exists
>>
>>73425699
But 99% of the time the qtip comes back white. Only sometimes is there a little wax
>>
>removing the ear drum protection

idiet retard
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.