[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was with my family and we were all taking it in turn to play

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FuckThisGayEarth.png (879KB, 710x842px) Image search: [Google]
FuckThisGayEarth.png
879KB, 710x842px
I was with my family and we were all taking it in turn to play music. In my turn i put on Bodysnatchers by radiohead thinking it's a more accessible, catchy song that's easy to enjoy.
My brother basically said it was shit. His criticisms were there was no "rhythm" and said there should be a chorus. Ended up saying that I just have bad taste.
He then put on Jamie Foxx.
>>
you should put him out of his misery
>>
>>73422360
You should've known better. Whenever you have to play music for other people even Radiohead is too big of a risk.

Stick to more normie shit from now on
>>
That's what you get. It's never worth your time if you try to show your family your true music tastes.

Find some pleb music that you kinda like, and play that when they're around.
>>
File: scruf.jpg (1MB, 5000x5444px) Image search: [Google]
scruf.jpg
1MB, 5000x5444px
he's completely right. you have shit taste.
>>
>>73423389
And what does scaruffi think of Jamie Foxx?
>>
>>73422360

I loved Manchester By The Sea, but this screencap is maybe my favorite thing about it.
>>
>>73423604
Yeah it was a great scene
>>
>girl criticizes my music
> plays lonely island
>>
>>73422360
Where the FUCK is this picture from?
>>
>>73423754
Manchester by the sea
Good movie
>>
>>73423713
THATS KA-BLAMO
>>
>>73423713
At least this girl is capable of saying something about music you're listening to. My gf is like a brick in that sense.
>>
what's wrong with jamie foxx?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.