[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Hip-hop that hasn't aged poorly >Albums posted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_2652.jpg (69KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2652.jpg
69KB, 300x300px
ITT: Hip-hop that hasn't aged poorly

>Albums posted ITT should be at least 10 years old
>>
Not a single 90s hip-hop album has aged poorly.
>>
File: Ready_To_Die.jpg (30KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ready_To_Die.jpg
30KB, 300x300px
>>73417188
i dont know about that
>>
File: Scarface_-_The_Diary.jpg (26KB, 301x300px) Image search: [Google]
Scarface_-_The_Diary.jpg
26KB, 301x300px
>>73417158
>>
File: Graduation_(album).jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Graduation_(album).jpg
27KB, 300x300px
This will be 10 years old in September and it is still a masterpiece.

In fact all 3 of Kanye's first 3 albums are all 10 years old (except for graduation) and are all masterpieces still.
>>
>>73417289
>This will be 10 years old in September and it is still a masterpiece.
masterpiece huh?
>>
>>73417289
Barry Bonds tho
>>
>>73417158
Aquemini might be the most timeless hip-hop song ever recorded.
>>
>>
Dr. Dre- 2001
Dalek- Spiritual Healing
Kanye West- The College Dropout
>>
>>73417351
Barry Bonds isn't the problem.

Big Brother and a lack of track cohesion and flow that College Dropout and Late Registration had is the problem.

Doesn't return until My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, when songs end much more naturally and flow into each other perfectly.
>>
>>73417565
It sounds perfect to this day, but the content material on 2001 is atrocious tho.
>>
>>73417594
>Barry Bonds isn't the problem
I get what your saying and I think you have a point, but Barry Bonds might be one of the worst tracks Kanye has ever made
>>
>>73417188
this isn't true but you have a point, the gritty feel of a lot of 90s hip hop hasn't really aged all that much compared to the really glitzy pop rap of the 00s
>>
>>73417641
No it's not. I don't get this /r/hiphopheads bullshit kind of meme at all.
Besides the beat that knocks, albeit feeling a little dry like the rest of Graduation and 808's,

>i'm insulted, you should go head, and bow so hard that your knees hit your forehead
>and the flow just hit code red, top 5 MC's you ain't gotta remind me, top 5 MC's you gotta rewind me,
>top of the line you can get behind me but my head so big you can't sit behind me

You. can. not. clock. that. verse.
>>
>>73417641
Nothing is as bad as See You In My Nightmares.
>>
KILO IS ONE THOUSAND GRAMS

EASY TO REMEMBER
>>
>>73417732
>>73417641
https://genius.com/Kanye-west-drunk-and-hot-girls-lyrics
>>
File: Diplomatic_Immunity_1.jpg (32KB, 314x317px) Image search: [Google]
Diplomatic_Immunity_1.jpg
32KB, 314x317px
>>
>>73417158
Raising Hell
>>
>>73417206
Bait
>>
>Hip-hop
>albums
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.