[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEW MERZBOW ALBUM LEAKED https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqI 6KT6cOas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (751KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
751KB, 800x800px
NEW MERZBOW ALBUM LEAKED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqI6KT6cOas
>>
mm very funny you can't see the art and beauty in merzbow
>>
>>73412683
Can you please explain Merzbow's genius to a pleb?
Not butthurt, just genuinely curious as to what you see in his music
>>
>>73413126
Seconded, also curious
>>
>>73413126
Not him but I can sort of NEARLY understand Merzbow even though I still think he's awful. If you've ever been in a jam with your friends and you get to the climax and you just make as much noise as possible, that's what I get from Merzbow. Just completely throwing away sensibilities and aiming to cause destruction and havoc in any way you can. For me Merzbow never works though, he carries this crescendo roar for an entire record, and then for an entire career. It's dull when you get past the initial excitement.
>>
>>73413236
I feel like I get exactly what you mean. Do you like Swans by any chance?
>>
pure genius
>>
>>73413245
Yes. I especially liked The Glowing Man, reminded me exactly of the kind of jams we would have in secondary school.
>>
>>73413258
Sweet, after what you said before Screenshot instantly popped into my head
>>
I asked Merz to play my show for $5k + plane ticket. He said no because people were allowed to BBQ at the event. Fuck that Jap no meat faggot.
>>
>>73413126
The same as any other noise
It's dynamic, punchy, unsettling, and sounds good.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJx9McrMGio

This is his leaked song
>>
>>73413995
>4 views
Anon, did you make this?
>>
Pulse demon is excessive but some of his releases are very good. I like wildwood and 13 japanese birds.
>>
minot
>>
File: 1388464017758.png (448KB, 455x395px) Image search: [Google]
1388464017758.png
448KB, 455x395px
>>73413281
hah
>>
File: dubs-man-57b665da832db.jpg (38KB, 681x681px) Image search: [Google]
dubs-man-57b665da832db.jpg
38KB, 681x681px
>>73414844
>>73414288
checked
>>
>>73413281
thats what you get for being mongrel Americuck
>>
>>73411992
i remember this video being a lot faster
>>
>>73415318
I beat you with my meat any day, faggot. I hope Kadeem marries your daughter and blows up your Christmas.
>>
>>73415922
keep dreaming faggot
>>
Pulse Demon is a little white and wallish, good entry level though. Some of his more accessible work is actually a lot better. Even entry level stuff like 1930, which is actually a superb record. Incredibly dynamic, and not so overpowering that you go numb to it. Really swell stuff. Merzbow's always at his best when he tones it down at least part of the time, like Batztoutai or his collaborations with Pandi, Boris, or even Sunn O))).
That said, Venereology is still and always will be a personal favorite, even if it's possibly more wallish than PD.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.