[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how can some of you like this talentless piece of trash? htt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: lana_del_trash.jpg (689KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
lana_del_trash.jpg
689KB, 1333x1000px
how can some of you like this talentless piece of trash?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iu4gqxWeYE
>>
i cant
>>
she touches on our nostalgia for dull americana in dull pop, even though none of us lived in that period
>>
Because Paradise is a masterpiece and Ultraviolence is ascended Patrician, and this will be acknowledged by all who appreciate Music and not the latest in Marxist critical theory
>>
she's the classic postmodern-ironic slut her shitty voice is just ironic she's pretending to suck just like how she's pretending to be a horny slut who wants a rough fuck.
>>
>>73411642
She affects those personae in order to bring her degenerate fans to God, see Tropico which is the only true kino music video since Runaway
>>
>>73411660
i have no idea what the fuck you are saying but you definitely sound like a lana fan
>>
>>73411589
Why do people think that everything is going to get better if we just went back 60 years?
>>
>>73411719
Because it evokes a timelessness that comes with Platonic archetypal realities of the Once and Future King in the idyllic Camelot of the mind's eye, a return to the primordial Tradition spoken of by Evola and Guenon before Modernity and its obsession with digitized ephemera

>>73411691
You definitely sound like a degenerate
>>
>>73411719
cause people don't study enough history to see that shit just keeps getting better
>>
>>73411745
go back to /pol/. there's probably a nordic ancestry thread or facism general or something that needs you desperately.
>>
With the cognition of noetic realities comes the realization that beauty is the only truth; not the beauty of cheap sentimentality but that of the individual drawn to create by their contact with the wellsprings of perennial genius at the dark and mysterious ground of being
>>
>>73411745
idk what that means coming from a lana fan
>>
>>73411745
>>73411786
please kill yourself
>>
>>73411806
>>
File: z843ytqilaxy.jpg (290KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
z843ytqilaxy.jpg
290KB, 1280x1920px
some retards just can't handle true perfection i guess
>>
>>73411745
this is most fedora tier post ever made lol
>>
Born to Die is so cinematic, one of the best pop albums of this decade desu.
>>
>>73411829
some retards just can't handle that it's just plastic surgeries with no talent i guess
>>
>>73411719
they'd wish they would go back to a pre-civil rights era
>>
>>73411745
Those two replies together are literally perfect.
>>
>>73411809
>replying with a screenshotted lana reply
lana fans should form a cult and do a mass harakiri
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.