[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*deletes fitter happier* *replaces it with creep* the perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead.okcomputer.albumart.jpg
96KB, 300x300px
*deletes fitter happier*
*replaces it with creep*

the perfect album...
>>
File: CMPKvpvUYAAKz-h.png (241KB, 507x375px) Image search: [Google]
CMPKvpvUYAAKz-h.png
241KB, 507x375px
>Fitter Happier
>Not Subterranean Homesick Alien
bad taste anon..
>>
File: 1409557838113s.jpg (8KB, 239x250px) Image search: [Google]
1409557838113s.jpg
8KB, 239x250px
>deleting the best track
>>
File: Pepe rude.jpg (38KB, 657x635px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe rude.jpg
38KB, 657x635px
>Deleting a key track that contributes to the thematic cohesiveness of the album.
>Replacing it with an uninteresting grunge song.
>>
>>73410648
fuck off
>>
eat shit
>>
File: daffy.png (564KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
daffy.png
564KB, 719x719px
>creep
>>
Fitter Happier is what makes the album significant.

Without it it's just a collection of songs.
>>
>>73410661
Best post
>>
Nothing wrong with deleting it, it was just put there so even the most retarded low IQ fan could understand the album and feel more intellectual for 5 minutes than their friends.
>>
>>73410629
>replacing any track from an album with god tier late 90's production and changing it with one from the album that has the shittiest sound of all mainstream grunge albums.
>>
are fitter happier jokes still funny in 2017?
>>
>delete OK Computer
>replace it with The Bends

Perfect.
>>
>>73410629
>deleting a meaningful track and replacing it by a pop rock meme
>>
File: 61NeLoEBN-L[1].jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
61NeLoEBN-L[1].jpg
67KB, 500x500px
*deletes entire album*
*replaces it with silence*

The perfect album.
>>
fitter
happier
and more productive
>>
>>73412014
/Thread
>>
>>73412014
>deletes Treefingers and Morning Bell
>adds the entirety of Amnesiac except Push/Pulk, Dollars and Cents and Hunting Bears
The logical conclusion to popular music...
>>
>>73412044
fuck you I love treefingers
>>
the BENDS is better XD
>>
>>73412044
fuck you I love dollars and cents
>>
>>73410661
this tbqh
>>
>>73410648
i know this is bait, but people who think this should unironically kill themselves
>>
God radiohead fans are so autistic. No wonder why everbody hates you.
>>
>>73412913
You mean everybody on /mu/ right? Because normies love radiohead and the only song they know by them; Creep.
>>
>>73410629
Yet another juvenile *draws a cock and balls on the Mona Lisa*-tier thread.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.