[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How different would the Beatles' career be if they didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: best.jpg (45KB, 470x308px) Image search: [Google]
best.jpg
45KB, 470x308px
How different would the Beatles' career be if they didn't fire Pete Best?
>>
They wouldn't get big
>>
>>73404325
>>73404348
But john lennon beat his wife
>>
>>73404325
I try not to think about things like that.
I lose enough sleep at night as it is.

>>73404360
YOU are the CANCER that's killing /mu/
>>
>>73404360
Is that all you people care about? No one can discuss this band without someone going "But John beat his wife!" Who cares. There is more to the Beatles than that/
>>
>>73404325
They wouldn't have Octopus's Garden
>>
>They ultimately released an album on Savage Records, Best of the Beatles; a play on Best's name, leading to disappointment for record buyers (who neglected to read the song titles on the front cover and expected a Beatles compilation).

Is this the most gypped musician in history? Imagine almost being part of the most influential boy band to date. He will forever be immortalized as the guy who got kicked out of the Beatles.
>>
>>73404400
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>73404360
but did he Pete his wife?
>>
>>73404415
He did some interviews in the 80s where he looks and sounds depressed.
>>
>>73404482
why did he get dropped? drugs?
>>
>>73404510
Not a very good drummer and all the girls fancied him more than the others
>>
>>73404510
George Martin wanted him replaced, so they got Ringo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.