[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Killers is by far the best Iron Maiden album. It's got the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Killers is by far the best Iron Maiden album. It's got the best guitars and is high-energy aggressive and fun in all the right ways.
>>
>>73401199
this guy gets it
>>
k. then why make a thread?
>>
>>73401199
You're wrong
>>
File: IMG_0010.jpg (81KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0010.jpg
81KB, 300x300px
I do like killers but I really enjoy their first album the best
>>
>>73401199
Your fucking opin...
>ides of march is in it
You are fucking right, anon.
>>
>>73401199
Purgatory is criminally underrated
>>
>>73401199
Their first two albums will always be my favorite
>>
>>73401199
Powerslave > Iron Maiden > Somewhere I Time > Killers > Number of the Beast > Seventh Son > Piece of Mind >>>> the rest
>>
File: 1497250205685.jpg (4KB, 164x114px)
1497250205685.jpg
4KB, 164x114px
>>73402719
>Piece of Mind that low
>>
>Piece of Mind isn't the best Maiden disc
>>
killers is bitchin indeed, its so hard to choose a favorite from maiden though. everything up to and including 7th son is gold
>>
Give Beast Over Hammersmith a listen. Amazing live album.
>>
Some say Paul D'Ianno was better than Bruce Dickensen
>>
>>73404296
some people are retarded as well
>>
>>73401732
Right there with ya
I love how forward the bass is in the mix with their self-titled.
>>
>>73401199
Iron Maiden > Killers
>>
killers just feels like it was thrown together from s/t b-sides
>>
>>73404296
>>73404448

DiAnno Maiden> Bruce Maiden
>>
>>73401199
Production is shit
>>
>>73404852
It was 1981 and they didn't have any money.
>>
Killers are truly their best and I don't dig Dickinson's voice in Iron Maiden, it made it sound like power metal mand, not heavy
he has this fantasy-like powerful voice that Dio also had, but the latter also could sing more seriously
>>
>>73404830
that is unequivocally wrong, how dare you
>>
Di'Anno fit early Maiden like a glove. Songs like Charlotte the Harlot and Twilight Zone show just how damn good he is at switching octaves.
But to be fair, He was starting to let drinking and most features of the rockstar life get to him around the time of the Killers world tour (The pinnacle of Maiden's career imo). To quote Paul himself; " When you're fucked up on drugs and alcohol you turn into a complete prick. But I did feel relief when I played that last gig."
As much as I'd like to hear some tracks off Maiden's mid 80s works woth Di'Anno, he left them at the perfect time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.