[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i haven't been on /mu/ since around ~2010, can anyone tell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: this_is_huh_wow.png (74KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
this_is_huh_wow.png
74KB, 267x200px
i haven't been on /mu/ since around ~2010, can anyone tell me what i missed?

last thing i remember, everyone was crying about the antlers album hospice. i have no idea what "patrician" means
>>
just leave and pretend you never made this thread
your life will be better for it
>>
>>73398452
>i haven't been on /mu/ since around ~2010, can anyone tell me what i missed?
literally nothing
>last thing i remember, everyone was crying about the antlers album hospice.
yeah we're still doing that
>>
File: Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg (123KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Animal_collective_merriweather.jpg
123KB, 450x450px
do people still like this album?
>>
>>73398483
/mu/ hates ANCO now.
>>
File: itaots.jpg (14KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
itaots.jpg
14KB, 220x220px
does /mu/ still like itaots?
>>
>>73398519
nope
>>
>>73398483
nah, not cool anymore
>>
Everybody has turned into contrarians and can't like what was big one year ago
>>
>>73398481
>yeah we're still doing that
Are you kidding? That album never gets talked about anymore.
>>
>>73398452
All you missed was a good The Knife album, a Death Grips obsession, and a hip-hop revival
>>
>>73398497
Is this true? I went away for like two years. When i left /mu/ loved AnCo.
>>
>>73398571
this, except /mu/ is now so contrarian mainstream pop is the go to topic
>>
File: 357836419e24983e630fada666e6aee2.jpg (591KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
357836419e24983e630fada666e6aee2.jpg
591KB, 1200x675px
>>73398452
what you missed? a new artist called claire boucher known as grimes. she's a real sensation on /mu/ since 2012: the only artist able to have almost daily bump limit reaching threads. she's very controversial here. listen to her music pronto.

here's a short profile:

Occupations: singer, songwriter, producer, sound engineer, live performer, visual artist, music video director, colorist and editor, dancer, model, writer

Instruments: vocals, synthesizer, sampler, guitar, bass, drums, violin, ukulele

Main interests: music, visual arts, dancing, books, films, modeling, video games, internet and others

Music taste:
http://www.last.fm/user/chairmandore/library
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grimes_%28musician%29#Musical_style
http://www.pandora.com/station/2895208146671614201

Others:
- Grimes does everything in her music, from singing and songwriting to artwork and production
- nice personality, beautiful look, cares about environment issues and saving animals
- took her name from grime music after discovering the existence of the genre on Myspace
- studied ballet for 11 years
- was a goth outcast in high school
- studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
- started making music when she was around the age of 19
- big Lord of the Rings, Dune, Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Abbess Hildegard von Bingen and Russian literature fan.
>>
>>73401346
Does she have any sort of restraining order against you yet?
>>
>>73402820
no. i never bothered her and i'm just a fan. on the other hand, you keep being a triggered autist at the mere sight of a copypasta.
>>
>>73402820
Don't reply to grimesfags btw, they're crazy, got infinite time in their hands, can't take jokes and mastered the art of circular logic.
>>
>>73400081
>hip-hop revival
>>
>>73401346
>studied neuroscience, philosophy, and Russian literature and McGill University before being dropped out for missing classes
This is called flunking dumb Grimes poster
>>
>>73398452
oh man hospice, that takes me back.
>>
>>73403387
it's not. she already studied something before being dropped out. it's not an all or nothing situation, dumb grimes poster.
>>
>>73403345
>autist that was btfo multiple times by grimes friends
your fear is visible
>>
>>73401346
mostly everyone on /mu/ desperately wants to wife her also
>>
>>73403807
not a chance
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.