[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too stupid and shy to share my feeling with the girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Methodrone.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Methodrone.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
I'm too stupid and shy to share my feeling with the girl I think I'm in love and saw everyday this year at university, so I go back into drugs like the loser I was/I am

>music for this feel please, /mu/

thank you
>>
>>73395264
What drugs?
If they're amphetamines then talking to her should be a breeze.
>>
>>73395264
>I'm too stupid and shy to share my feeling with the girl I think I'm in love and saw everyday this year at university, so I go back into drugs like the loser I was/I am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGMN-gNfdaY
>>
>>73395313
No I'm not into amphetamines, mostly weed (which is very bad for me because of few bad exeperiences) and valium.
It was hard to talk to her because she's not really talkative and sometimes I feel to "impress" her, but it's reciprocal since I lose all confidence in myself with her.
>>
>>73395426
jfc
go ask your dealer for advice.
>>
>>73395366
I don't really believe in the fact that being a man is about dealing perfectly with all his feelings

>>73395436
He has pretty shit taste
>>
>>73395461
>I don't really believe in the fact that being a man is about dealing perfectly with all his feelings
hows that working out for you again?
you can't undo 1,000s of years of programming.
men ask girls out. unless you have something of value that will make her wanna ask you out.

stop being a crybaby and talk to her until she turns you down.
>>
File: Childs-Thing_(CoF)_-_Profile.png (582KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Childs-Thing_(CoF)_-_Profile.png
582KB, 500x500px
>>73395497
Yep, I understand this point of vue -particulary the crybaby part- but what do you mean by something of value ?
Which is frustrating is the fact that interractions with her are impossible until september now.
>>
>>73395584
>but what do you mean by something of value ?
big man on campus type of deal. or you could be top guy in your class etc.

but who knows maybe she likes drug addicts instead . but you'll never know unless you talk to her
>>
>>73395713
>but who knows maybe she likes drug addicts instead
kek'd
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.