[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone please explain the appeal of Lil Dicky to me. My fri

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: lil jew.jpg (1MB, 1548x1024px) Image search: [Google]
lil jew.jpg
1MB, 1548x1024px
Someone please explain the appeal of Lil Dicky to me. My friend loves this shit and I don't know why.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWWeQlXfSa0
>>
he's literally a "layers of irony" artist
>>
Your friend browses reddit, anon. Time to cut off all contact with him
>>
Raps fast so people assume he's talented

Easy to understand wordplay so people assume he's talented

Bad jokes that retards enjoy

Pretty hot beats, I'll give him that
>>
>>73381912
I thought the song was funny, fuck you
>>
>>73381912
This song/video is literally the only reason you can't fully hate on him.
>>
I loved that song. Very funny and well produced. Baka
>>
>>73381912
WTF? JEWS DON'T RAP!!! LOL
>>
There is no appeal it's just shit meme music for people with poor taste
>>
>>73383561
>>73382015
lmao sex!
>>
>>73384688
Please sir, show us what you consider good music to be.
>>
>>73384972
>unironically defending lil dicky as good music.
he could literally pick anything and would objectively better. kill yourself and your trash sense of humor.
>>
>>73381964
this pretty much.
>>
>>73381912
the song with snoop dogg summarizes it, he's hip hop for people that dont know that indie rap is already a thing
>>
>>73385012
>Confusing asking someone for good music and defending Lil Dicky

I hope you get compensation every month for being this retarded. No one was defending him, I just like seeing what type of music that people with a condescending aura listen to.

Why are autistic fucks like you so afraid to share with us what you consider good music to be?
>>
it's different and fun idk?
that pillow talk song is relatable if you're tarded
>>
>>73385184
because the moment they share an actual opinion of their own that is not vague groupthink they become vulnerable

there is a key & peele sketch about this but I'm too lazy to search for it
>>
>>73381912
never got why people like him, he sounds super gimmicky
>>
Literally he just makes fun music some people think is clever. I don't like him but it's the same as anyone liking any pop artist.
>>
File: 1483660957299.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483660957299.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
most reddit rap song of all time

sometimes i watch the video if i'm really angry to get more angry

i just don't get how you'd ever unironically have a conversation like that with a girl
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.