[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do actual people listen to these days? not you faggots,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Pepe_shrek.jpg (10KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_shrek.jpg
10KB, 249x249px
what do actual people listen to these days? not you faggots, real adult human beings, early 20's preferably.
>>
a little bit of everything. except for country.
>>
>>73379905
Are you asking what normies listen to
Or just what the person reading this listens to
For the first I'd have to say idk
As for me I'd say
The wytches
Drenge
King gizzard
Future of the left
Pixies
Arctic monkeys
Black keys
Cage the elephant
Muddy Waters
Ty Segall
Thee oh sees
>>
>>73379905
why don't you ask all of your friends?
>>
>>73379905
katty perry
Kendrick lamar
lil wayne
foo fighters
itunes trending
>>
top 100 billboard
>>
>>73380067
more specific plz
>>73380090
ya i meant normies
>>73380092
they listen to /mu/ approved music.
>>
>>73379905
Popular music.
>>
for males with some actual testosterone
>eminem
>trap
>dadrock like pink floyd, doors, stones
>early metal like metallica

for normie womemes
>fall out boy
>paramore
>abba
>taytay
>beyonce
>>
>>73380190
i figured but what artists specifically? or are you just saying whatever's playing on pop stations?
>>
>>73380230
Radiohead, Kendrick, Lamar. Any artist/band that fits in "Popular music". Rock, pop, hip hop stations.
>>
>>73380153
>normies
The Chainsmokers
Kygo
Migos
Drake
Kendrick
Frank Ocean
The Weeknd
Chance The Rapper
Future
Ed Sheeran
Major Lazer
>>
>>73380221
>womemes

Stacies listen to country, at least most of them
>>
Whatever happens to be featured in a Spotify pre-made playlist like Rap Caviar, ElectroNOW, or Today's Top Hits
>>
>>73379905
Migos, The Weeknd, Lana Del Rey, Arctic Monkeys
>>
>>73380363
i live in boston and i haven't seen that stereotype
>>
IN NEW YORK I MILLY ROCK
HIDE IT IN MY SOCKS
RUNNIN FROM AN OPP
AND I SHOOT AT OPP
>>
>>73380221
>for males with some actual testosterone
>trap
>>
My roommate is a normie. She listens to Lana Del Rey, marina and the diamonds, blink 182, purity ring, the chainsmokers, taytay... Basically pop.

I used to drink with this marine who was obsessed with sublime, Bob Marley, and anything that mentioned weed. He tried talking to me about punk but he liked rancid and NOFX and anti-flag.
>>
>>73380332
Yeah this one big time. Chainsmokers and lil yachty are big right now. And Kendrick Lamar and migos. Basically just popular rap and popular edm.
>>
>>73380496
trap is normie af pham
>>
>>73380067
Oh yeah, what's your favourite harsh-noise album then?
>>
If you're an adult and still spend most of his time listening to music, you should probably reevaluate your life.
>>
File: coa_2017_1800x2400_v42.jpg (1MB, 1800x2400px) Image search: [Google]
coa_2017_1800x2400_v42.jpg
1MB, 1800x2400px
here you go
>>
>>73380657
the new blockaders - history of nothing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.