[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is the gorillaz fanbase full of retards >say humanz was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Why is the gorillaz fanbase full of retards

>say humanz was shit
>The bomb has been planted.
>>
I am a gorillaz fag. Every time i say that Humanz was a disappointment I am fucking Hitler. Demon Day was one of my favorites and Plastic Beach was a good ass album, but Damon fucked up with this album on so many ways, but gorillaz fags have fucking nostalgia goggles.
>>
>>73367171
But it was
>>
>>73367676

>be me, damon albarn
>decide to make a song named "we got the power"
>get noel gallagher in, former half of one of the greatest rock bands ever and former rival for the song
>stick 3 other vocalists on the song so you cant hear noel and instead you hear some obnoxious french woman shouting
>perfect revenge for the 90s feud
>>
>>73367796
I dont even hate her, but she is a punk/post punk singer. Not a singer for some pop song thats so lazily on some toilet paper Damon used when he had food poisoning.
>>
>>73367823
damon cant do slow songs for shit either lately, everyday robots was a 5/10, the magic whip was better but almost every slow song on it sounded like shit. for example "new world towers" and "busted and blue"
>>
>>73367796
>noel gallagher
>former half of one of the greatest rock bands ever
Britbong detected
>>
He has his head too far up his ass over politics and antifa bullshit to put much thought into trivialities like music and character development.

And is it just me or does some of it come off as Americentric?
>>
>>73367171
because the gorillaz are not good
>>
>>73368843
What kind of pure ideology am I reading here...
>>
>be damon albarn
>work on an album for 3-4 years
>its shit
>make a song in a couple hours
>better than anything on the album
>>
>>73367171
>fanbase
You realize every fanbase is fucking retarded, right? Radiohead, Death Grips, Anime, etc.
Fanbases have been retarded since the internet made people more aware of certain things, including retards.
>>
another thread discussing this piece of crap
>>
the only good thing to come out of the entirety of phase 4 was The Bath
>>
>>73368972
Terrible bait, but good try.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.