[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where does music evolve from here? It seems like we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hmmmm.jpg (54KB, 383x465px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmm.jpg
54KB, 383x465px
where does music evolve from here?

It seems like we're just stuck in stylistic loops
>>
fuck off, vaporwave is the closest we've been to the next level. you're too plebian to understand the changes happening.
>>
smartly dressed boys and girls with ukuleles and that modern style of singing...how do you call the modern top 40 indie pop style of singing anyway?
>>
>>73351709
you ever notice how nobody invents things anymore? it's like we've run out of inventions and everybody has to make a version of something already made

you're fucking stupid if you find that interesting. you are actually too dumb to understand how art or culture works
>>
>>73351709
Musique Concrete, except artists will go out into the world looking for interesting or unheard of sounds, rather than the "cling my pencil on this coffee mug" tacky bullshit we get.
>>
>>73351709
inward now
>>73351960
vaporwave and onkyo now
>>
>>73351980
not sure, but I know exactly what you're referring to.
I've had that thought where it's like "Wait, these people are singing in a different way now. They don't try to sing the same way people did in the 70s".

I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but the kind of enunciation and the phrasing of someone like Sia would not have made any sense 30 years ago.
>>
The underground's going to bubble up somehow and somewhere, I think songwriters will be important again
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.