[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do I start making rap songs and shit w/o spending

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Biggie.jpg (90KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Biggie.jpg
90KB, 1280x1024px
How the fuck do I start making rap songs and shit w/o spending thousands of dollars on equipment and FL Studio?
>>
download audacity. get call of duty headphones. steal beats from youtube.
>>
>>73347823
just loop shitty beats and record yourself on your iphone and call it "Lo-Fi hiphop" everyone fucking does it
>>
>>73347823
You can get a pretty good mic for about $150-300 . all the software you need can be pirated.
>>
>>73347908
this desu
>>
>>73347823
> Buy $200 Core 2 Quad machine from thrift store
> Turn into Hackintosh
> Pirate Logic Pro X
>>
why the fuck would you join in on a genre that is going to fail miserably within the next decade?
>>
>>73348354
Not OP, but it will be relatively easy to bandwagon on the hip hop wave. It doesn't take a degree in English to write that trash. Then, after a few live shows he'll get to open for a few larger acts and tell his kids he was a rapper.
>>
>>73347823
>Basic jazz loops in 4/4 with a bassline added
>A $20 mic in Gearbest
>Pirated FL Studio
>Nice lyrics

I made my all my EP with those things.

https://soundcloud.com/nicolas_drapeaux/la-luz-que-ilumina-el-mar?in=nicolas_drapeaux/sets/un-lago-bajo-el-oceano-ep

In "La luz que ilumina el mar" I recorded the percussion and also de acustic guitar with a $20 mic. So it's really up to you.
>>
>>73347823
>>
How to make good rap
>Get hooked on some drugs to escape some suicidal thoughts
>Suicidal thoughts remain lingering as you sober up and try to save yourself
>Now your homeless, living in a tent in Skid Row Los Angeles or some similar slum
>Spend your last few dollars you've got and some money you stole on a shitty mic and a laptop
>Channel the negativity into your music, rap.about the struggle, rap about those demons

Boom, now you're a classic.
>>
>>73347908
That's a lot when you're too young for a job.
>>
Don't make rap, don't make music at all, you'll probably suck at it.
>>
recently bought

>$99 condenser microphone (thrift)
>$110 audio interface (ebay)

Try to save a little bit of money at a time and you'll get there. I've really enjoyed using it, while recording with an iPhone or usb mic was always disappointing.
>>
>>73350573
You need to be 18 and older to be on this site.
>>
>>73347823
pirate it all dipshit
>>73347853
or you can do this, look where it got ugly god
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.