[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Musicians who have never had a bad song I know it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>Musicians who have never had a bad song

I know it's not an original point, but isn't it funny that Weird Al's career has gone on longer than most of the bands he parodies?
>>
>>73347801
If there was an artist that embodies reddit in its entirety, then Weird Al is it.
>>
>>73347919
You are confusing Weird Al for Ween, which is the most Reddit-tier band in existence.
>>
>>73347919
>>73347983
>having these two abhorrent opinions
>caring this much about leddit
>>
>>73347801
Weird Al is great. One measure of determining if a track is a cultural phenomenon is if Weird Al has parodied it.
>>
>>73347801
I think the secret to Weird Al's longevity is that all of his parodies are of modern songs. As such, he's always up to date with the modern music scene. Also, I used to think that Bucket Head was Weird Al in disguise trying to have a serious musical career.
>>
>>73348755
why don't you still think that?
>>
>>73348779
Cause somebody doxxed Bucket Head and it's not him. Bucket Head's legal name is Brian Patrick Carroll.
>>
>>73347983
This is one of the worst posts I've seen in a minute.
>>
File: Alpocalypse.jpg (29KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
Alpocalypse.jpg
29KB, 316x316px
Defend this
>>
>never had a bad song

>Girls Just Want to Have Lunch
>George of the Jungle
>Here's Johnny
>Twister
>Talk Soup
>HARVEY THE WONDER HAMSTER
>The Weird Al Show Theme
>Truck Drivin' Song
>Weasel Stomping Day
>If That Isn't Love
>Mission Statement
>>
>>73348967
>Best
Skipper Dan
>Worst
If That Isn't Love
>Overrated
Perform This Way
>Underrated
CNR
>>
>>73348967
With this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4sALru9IJk
>>
joy division
>>
File: 4b50896f2d9f18861df57add95fb9e99.jpg (186KB, 1351x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4b50896f2d9f18861df57add95fb9e99.jpg
186KB, 1351x1000px
Napalm Death
>>
>>73347919
>>73347983
>everything i don't like is reddit
I would cut off my big toe just to get people like you off of this board.
>>
>>73349744
>weasel stomping day
>bad
shiggy diggy
>>
>>73347919
Do you even know what reddit is?
>>
>>73349744
the first two were at least only done because of label demands. For Girls Just Want To Have Lunch, which he agrees is terrible, they insisted he do a Cyndi Lauper parody and then they also wanted him to do just a regular cover of something, so he fucked with them and covered the George of the Jungle theme song.
>>
>>73350139
Holds Up Spork: The Song
>>
ffhks.bandcamp.com

>this
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.