[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some of your most memorable moments from either

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1447432084099.jpg (176KB, 647x595px) Image search: [Google]
1447432084099.jpg
176KB, 647x595px
What are some of your most memorable moments from either festivals and concerts?
>>
>>73346580
This one time I got drunk and took molly and met a guy who was there by his own too and we went backstage to take pictures of this band he liked. Nothing memorable has happened to me in music shows after that
>>
File: IMG_7628.jpg (43KB, 370x544px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7628.jpg
43KB, 370x544px
I went with one of best friends at the time. She bought me VIP tickets for my birthday so we could do a meet and greet together. Meeting the band was that memorable but I'd never seen her so happy. I lost her to cancer a year later
>>
>>73346682
Did he suck you or you suck him?
>>
last year I visited some fest headliner of which was shit but all other bands were good. so ive been waiting outside when a mysterious faded girl came to me saying that I look like Pete Doherty and then kissed me. definitely didn't expected that but few minutes later we were already having sex in a toilet. unfortunately I've never met her again she was amazing btw and for some time I was like thinking that I'm kinda fell in love with her and was doing my best to find her
>>
File: Clear.jpg (15KB, 639x342px) Image search: [Google]
Clear.jpg
15KB, 639x342px
>>73346580
I was trippin on mushrooms at a festival dancing in a crowded pit and this guy in front of me slips on the mud and breaks his arm. I was so freaked out I ran off back to my tent.
>>
i shit myself during slayer at bloodstock 2016 and stayed until the end
>>
went to a very small deathfest in Cleveland, it's Hawaiian themed for some reason, they throw a bunch of beach ball and pool noodles into this crowd of maybe 30 people to fuck around with, decorate the stage with blow up palm trees, headliners Embalmer get on stage, guys from the crowd get on the stage and tear the palm trees down and throw them into the crowd, singer got hit in the face maybe 45 times in a 20 minutes with these palm trees, someone hit the drummer with a pool noodle, guitarists getting hit with beach balls and palm trees, fucking chaos, no one is moshing just throwing shit and having a good time, everything is deflated by the end of the set, best fucking deathfest ever, would do again
>>
First time I crowdsurfed at my very first concert was when this random dude picked me up out of nowhere, anyone else have this happen to them?
>>
>>73346751
:(
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.