[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>And it's so sad to see the world agree >That they'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: R-566284-1331079946.jpeg.jpg (187KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
R-566284-1331079946.jpeg.jpg
187KB, 600x600px
>And it's so sad to see the world agree
>That they'd rather see their faces fill with flies
>All when I'd want to keep white roses in their eyes
I'm a little dense could someone explain these lines to me? What do they mean? Why does everyone think they're deep?
>>
i wish the milk-man would deliver my milk
>>
>>73344805
i would like some milk from the milkman's wife's tits
>>
>>73344790
what do you think it means
>>
Isn't it about the jews in the haulocaust?
>>
>>73344868
I don't know, that's why I'm asking
I've seen it in of the "lyrics that hit you hard" threads on /r9k/ and people saying it's the best line of the song so I'm wondering what it symbolizes
>>
It's about humans tendencies to do terrible things and Jeff is saying that he just wants to see people do loving and kind things
>>
>>73344790
>they'd rather see their faces filled with flies
human beings have always had a habit of succumbing to their selfish desires, which would only result in their unhappiness

>I'd want to keep white roses in their eyes
Jeff wishes that people start being more compassionate, so that everyone can enjoy a happy life
>>
>>73344790
the white roses were a resistence group of jews in nazi germany. that should help
>>
>>73344790
Maybe conflict vs peace?

Though flies would collect on people who sit and do nothing about it
>>
>war is bad
>>
he's sad about the worlds indifference to the jewish peoples plight in the early 40s. flies gather on dead people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.