[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mu/ I'm really enjoying this especially The Contortions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: No_new_york.jpg (19KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
No_new_york.jpg
19KB, 280x280px
/mu/
I'm really enjoying this especially The Contortions
More like this please
>>
>>73337834
Fuck off and learn to find music yourself
>>
>>73337843
le great comment
>>
>>73337855
No seriously fuck off
>>
>>73337879
Be sure mom doesn't see how you talk to people on the internet. She might not let you use the computer again.
>>
>>73337935
Are you that fucking stupid that you have to rely on other people to tell you what to listen to?
>>
>>73337996
yes indeed
>>
>>73338018
I've got a great idea then matey. If you liked the contortions songs on that album how about [blank]?
Fill out the rest of that sentence in your favourite crayon
>>
>>73338034
thanks
>>
File: 708b6c39.jpg (23KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
708b6c39.jpg
23KB, 455x455px
>>73337834
Or literally any no wave artist

>>73337843
>>73337879
>>73337996
>>73338034
>being mad over someone asking for music in a music board
>>
>>73338054
I'm not mad over someone asking for recs. I give recs all the time
It's just that I pisses me off that someone can be that lazy or stupid that they can't see that if they like songs by the contortions maybe they should listen to the contortions
>>
>>73338054
Thanks, gonna check it out
>>
>>73338071
(or maybe I did already and liked the songs on this release the most)
>>
>>73338080
Well why don't you look for other stuff by yourself anyway. You're only going to get /mu/core recs here and turn into a /mu/core drone. The more people that do that, the more this place becomes an echo chamber

I'll give you some that aren't mucore
>Rhys Chatham - factor x
>theoretical girls - theoretical girls
>the static - live at riverside studios
Not sure if /mu/core but: half Japanese - half gentlemen/not beasts
>>
>>73338131
Why are you even wasting time in this thread when you obviously get all worked up. But thanks for the sugggestions I guess
>>
>>73337834
Do a google search of the bands you heard and liked off of this particular compilation and see what else is out there by those bands.

I'll help get you started unlike some other posters who think they're better than everybody.

You liked The Contortions?

Do a google search for the album "Buy".

Not only will you find lots of information about that particular album and The Contortions themselves, you might even be able to find a gently used still playable copy of the album.
>>
ITT people recommending The Contortions to someone who says he likes The Contortions. Good job /mu/

AKA - Red Therapy
Theoretical Girls - s/t
>>
>>73338236
I thought maybe while leaning all about The Contortions he might learn of James White and The Blacks.

That's my problem. I give too many people credit for being intelligent, and then I remember this is 4chan where everybody is a mean idiot!
>>
>>73337834
Friction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJlQLuhoE7I
Lizzy Mercier Descloux
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfGOyqAwxSg
The Lounge Lizards
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiSyDBiFLOI
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.