[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have a chance of seeing Mike Love and the gang (with Bruce and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: news-12-09-beach-boys.jpg (41KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
news-12-09-beach-boys.jpg
41KB, 500x389px
Have a chance of seeing Mike Love and the gang (with Bruce and touring musicians) tonight in my city for 39 Euros
Should I go? Is it even worth it?
>>
Slovakia sucks
>>
>>73335909
a lot of it does, yeah
>>
bump i really wanna know
>>
>>73335873
Don't give him the satisfaction. He's not worth your time.

>inb4 go to bed van dyke
>>
Mike Love is the greatest musician of all time, as proven by this signal gave by God himself
>>
I got thrown out of a Beach Boys show in Blackpool, England. I was stood on the seat, smoking and drinking vodka out of the bottle while chanting, 'Bruce must die, Bruce must die!' I then began to call Mike Love a musical terrorist in between songs and the bouncers threw me out. I didn't really mind as I had just been to see Brian do Pet Sounds live and Smile live, so I saw Mike and Bruce as just a novelty gig. I still feel guilty about chanting at Bruce because he had recently been suffering from poor health but I would get on stage and beat the shite out of Mike given half the chance.
>>
File: paul-virilio.jpg (122KB, 670x970px) Image search: [Google]
paul-virilio.jpg
122KB, 670x970px
Listening to an old dude singing love songs to teen girls seems weird to me
>>
>>73337925
Bruce has health problems?
>>
>>73337925
>>73338401
Where did you hear about that?
>>
>>73338401
>>73338421
This was in 2005 or so, not long after his heart surgery.
>>
>>73338541
How is he doing now a days? How is Brians and Mikes health too?
>>
>>73335873
Throw a bottle at him

>>73335909
lel
>>
>>73335873
Yeah, why not? If you view it as just a fun nostalgia act it seems like it could be quite good. It's not like the band's an entire bunch of unknowns either, a lot of them are longtime sidemen from the the days when the rest of the classic band were together.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.