[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of this song? I don't normally l

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What do you guys think of this song? I don't normally listen to movie scores, but I love this.

https://youtu.be/BgKhOv1xTmA
>>
>>73335034
"I was built to predict people. But, to predict them, you have to truly understand them. So, I began by breaking their lives down into moments. Trying to find the connections, the things that explained why they did what they did. And what I found was... that the moment that often mattered the most... the moment when you truly found out who they were... was often their last one."
>>
>>73335034

This film had a notably good score. You might like Kiasmos' self-titled album. It's not minimalist, but they do more with less.
>>
>>73335050
Fuck you and your faggot-ass Person of Interest shit. This song belongs to Ex Machina.
>>
>>73335078
Holy shit this is hilarious
>>
>>73335104
For real though, I couldn't stand that show. It seemed unbearably cheesy to me. I could be convinced to give it another chance, but my first impression was not good.
>>
>>73335128
Simply it's just a comfy-ass show with a lot of formulaic episodes but the high points are ridiculously, unbelievably high.
>>
>>73335158
I might have to give it another watch. Jonathan Nolan's involvement gives me some hope too. The fanbase just seems to be kind of grating.
>>
>>73335034
The movie was surprisingly good for a newer sci-fi or for a newer movie period.
>>
>>73335177
Yeah, the fanbase suffers with a lot of "shippers" and psuedo-intellectuals but if you can come to appreciate the formulaic episodes (the filler between the high points like season/midseason finales) then the payoffs work incredibly well.
>>
sounds like exceptionally boring composition with some decent sounds

is there anything better off the ost or not worth bothering with?

i mean its a soundtrack youre not supposed to expect out of context listening i guess yeah?

reminds me of this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AywGwte_OHY
>>
File: ncis.1415.hdtv-lol_s.jpg (178KB, 1024x1205px) Image search: [Google]
ncis.1415.hdtv-lol_s.jpg
178KB, 1024x1205px
>>73335128
>>73335158
>>73335177
>>73335209
Visually speaking, am I the only one who can't stand primetime television shows? They all have this disgusting bland look to them. They shoot the shots they need but they do absolutely nothing in terms of experimenting with the principal photography and cinematography. Pic related is a good example of what I mean.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.