[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The thing with memeing Ocean Man is that it's actually a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

The thing with memeing Ocean Man is that it's actually a great song, so you're just doing it some justice by spreading it for the good of the people. It's not like you're trying to meme an actual bad song like One Thing by Linkin Park.
>>
>>73331174
Tfw the ocean man will never take you to the land that he understands
>>
Every time i hear that song its like the first time, one of the most satisfying tunes out there
>>
>>73331251
This. It always manages to stay fresh.
>>
>>73331174
yeah when i memed it in that reddit baiting thread its because ween faggots cant lighten up and realize the band peaked with The Mollusk
>>
>>73331297
> Peaked with the Mollusk

you know, that really plucks my petals. Have you ever heard of Quebec?
>>
>>73331902
You just got memed.
>>
File: 1495349127889.jpg (13KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1495349127889.jpg
13KB, 320x320px
hhhhhhOCEAN MAan

TAKE ME BY THE hhHHAaND LEAD ME TO THE laAYAND

THAT hYOU UNDERstayand
>>
File: I cannot reveal.png (78KB, 1622x512px) Image search: [Google]
I cannot reveal.png
78KB, 1622x512px
>>
File: 10.jpg (81KB, 1054x414px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
81KB, 1054x414px
>>73331174
A CHILD WITHOUT AN EYE
>>
Your opinions: next album comes earlier or later than 2020?
>>
>>73331220
this
>>
>>73333691
earlier
t. optimist
>>
Best
>Mutilated Lips
Runner Up
>Pink Eye
>>
>>73331174
I feel like Ween attempted to be a joke band and failed so miserably they created the best genre-blender album ever.
>>
>>73333691
If you consider Shinola Vol 2 to be a next album, then earlier.
>>
>>73333640
kek
>>
>>73337064
Wait is that happening?
>>
>>73335353
they said on marons podcast that they take this shit seriously and arent ironic at all

which makes sense because only people with no talent make something ironically bad
>>
>>73331251
The opening drums are infectious tbqh, can't ever skip it
>>
>>73335353
>humor in music = not trying
stop this meme
>>
>>73335353
Ween has never not tried to be good. GWS has excellent musicianship despite it being goofy and absurd. As does every pre-White Pepper album.

Most funny "meme bands" are excellent, like They Might Be Giants, Devo, B-52s, or Mr Bungle.
>>
>>73335353
Really? I never got that vibe. They were funny, sure, and they were quirky and varied, but it always seemed to me that they were legit music wise.
>>
>>73331902
>actually thinks Quebec is a stronger album than The Mollusk
>unironically made a post expressing this

Toppests of wews m80
>>
It's a shame that the rest of the album doesn't sound like Ocean Man. First time listening to Ween...what a fucking disappointment
>>
>>73335353
Joking wasn't the point of the band, it's only a fraction of the whole.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.