[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Music" is the dumbest idea ever. Who is to say that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1442976527264.jpg (35KB, 376x365px) Image search: [Google]
1442976527264.jpg
35KB, 376x365px
"Music" is the dumbest idea ever. Who is to say that any given sound is or isn't "musical". You have all bought into one of the biggest jokes on the planet without ever once questioning it.

If there's a loud annoying noise nearby, people will say "wow that's a loud annoying noise, I don't like that at all, please take me somewhere that a loud annoying noise isn't happening or stop this noise at the source so that I can remain comfortable", but if Billy and the Fucking Idiots all make make a loud annoying noise together in a garage with their pieces of wood with stringy metal on them and banging objects purposely created for making a really loud annoying noise, everyone says "wow that's so cool you guys are so musical and talented good job" when all they are doing is making an equally loud annoying noise.

I guarantee that in a few hundred years people will look back on music and think that it was the dumbest idea ever. We are already at the tipping point. Music used to be exclusive because it was harder to produce and limited people could gain fame doing it. Now any dumbass band like Billy and Freaking Fuckwads can post their music on line, well it's basic economics - supply and demand. There's too much music now and it will soon decrease in value to the point of dying out as a mainstream artform. The only idiots left will be fringe dickheads like the people on this board insisting that they still like it to appear "alternative" and "cool" while everyone else is off in virtual reality getting their dicks sucked. What a joke.

TLDR: Music is for fucking pussies, no one actually likes this shit and certainly not half the alternative garbage the pretentious wankers on this board like. No one believes you like it and the reason you are almost all social outcasts is because people immediately see through your pretentious facade. KIll yourselves.
>>
that is kinda the point of ambient.
>>
Weak bait from a neckbeard. Move along.
>>
No no, at the end you're supposed to call music fans beta males who use it to compensate and then tell them to start lifting and mewing so they can make more white babies.
>>
Cool projection faggot. It literally is all 2deep4u sorry
>>
>>73327022
Sure is post-modernism in here. Get with the times, gramps. Are you going to talk about the death of the author next?
>>
>>73327022
you sound like an alien that learned how to shitpost
>>
>>73327022
How does it feel not having any friends who want tot interact with you?
>>
>>73327022
have a (you) and leave
>>
File: PlGENxj.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
PlGENxj.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.