[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm down with the Jigga Man, but how come you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: imagesFJF99PTE.jpg (3KB, 184x92px) Image search: [Google]
imagesFJF99PTE.jpg
3KB, 184x92px
I'm down with the Jigga Man, but how come you can't access the majority of his catalogue through YouTube? Him or his agent a copyright troll or something?
>>
>DUDE LET ME PREVENT AN ENTIRE GENERATION OF KIDS FROM KNOWING MY MUSIC BY BLOCKING IT FROM EVERY PLATFORM EXCEPT TIDAL LMAO

And they told me this nigger was good at business.
>>
>>73324426
Really wants people to move to TIDAL, which is almost ironic cause the terrible rollout of The Life of Pablo just sparked more piracy. I'm sorry Jigga, you make good music, but don't think I'm choosing your lackluster service for The Blueprint, Lemonade, and some curation I'll never need.

Apple Music and Spotify topple TIDAL any day of the week.
>>
That's what you get for listening to (c)rap.

All of the 90's rappers for some reason got to thinking they were "businessmen" and started trying to act presidential, etc.
It's embarrassing, because they're dumb as fuck and still rap about the same shit but in a corporate friendly way.

Without positive discrimination these people would be still cleaning toilets and committing petty crimes to survive.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.