[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, are you guys still listening to this or was it just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: a3395996241_10.jpg (294KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3395996241_10.jpg
294KB, 1200x1200px
So, are you guys still listening to this or was it just hyped when it was new?
>>
>>73322462
no one here listened to it your thinkgin of white high schoolers who just grew out of fueled by ramen pop punk
>>
>>73322462
my top 2016 album
>>
>>73322462
>>73322487

I still do, and yes I'm white but I dont go to school anymore, yet I still think it's good music. Actually one of my favourite albums from last year.
>>
its up there for 2016 releases
>>
>>73322462
Its not as good as "We Cool?" But its pretty good
>>
I'm not white nor anglo and I really liked.
>>
>>73322462
I listened to it pretty recently and I enjoyed it, and normally something like that would be too numale for me.
>>
>>73322462
no it's actually genuinely great, but it makes me angry because it's just the type of shit you fuckers will make fun of me for liking. But I'm a gay retard so what do I care
>>
>>73322462
I don't listen to it regularly because even if it is good pop punk, I still don't like pop punk overall, but I'll listen to a song or two off it every now and then. 7/10. I even saw em live and they were pretty fun. I wish Jeff played sax at least once, though.
>>
Yes I still listen to it.

Yes pop punk is a shit tier genre

This album is easily the best in said genre and is a ton of fun.

There are a few lines that are really stupid but overall its actually good music.
>>
File: 51KMZ6Y9V6L.jpg (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
51KMZ6Y9V6L.jpg
59KB, 500x500px
>>73323120
>easily the best in said genre
>>
>>73322462
I preferred We Cool? desu
>>
I don't care if pop-punk isn't cool, Jeff does interesting things with it. I think this album was closer to a BTMI release than We Cool?, which I didn't much like for that reason.
>>
>>73322462
I still listen to it
one of my favorite albums from the last few years
also saw them live last month, they were great
>>
I think We Cool? is better, but damn, Worry is fantastic. I love the way the second half of the album's songs flow into each other. Definitely one of the best albums of 2016.
>>
I still listen to it.
It's one of my favorite album to sing to while I drive.
It got me into Jeff Rosenstock and I like that guy, he makes great and fun stuff whith depressing undertones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.