[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Fat Joe, Immortal Technique and other rappers of Hispanic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: fat-joe-3.jpg (94KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
fat-joe-3.jpg
94KB, 400x600px
Why are Fat Joe, Immortal Technique and other rappers of Hispanic descent allowed to say the n-word?
>>
>>73318677
Puerto Ricans are part black.
>>
because they're not white. it's an unspoken rule that any non-white race can day nigga
>>
because only whites aren't allowed to say it
>>
Everyone and anyone is allowed to say any word they want. Humans should never inhibit themselves.
>>
>>73318716
Immortal Technique is from Peru
>>
>>73318723
*say
>>
Because they're niggers
>>
>>73318677
Wait fat joe is Hispanic? I always thought he was a nigger.
>>
File: 1425939471884 - Copy.jpg (32KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1425939471884 - Copy.jpg
32KB, 680x680px
>>73318734
>>73318736
WATCH THE FUCKING LANGUAGE
>>
black people are afraid to test Mexicans.

Most black people don't really give a shit about an arbitrary word. But they love the whole "if I catch you saying that word, I have full rights to knock you out of the stratosphere" idea that has seemed to pop up. It makes them seem like the "tougher" race, and by association they enjoy the perception of being the toughest person in the room, even if they're really a bitch at heart.

That's when they get to fuck up white people though. When it comes to mexicans, a lot of black s are afraid to see where they can physically go. So they make cop-out excuses like "well their skin has a shade of dark in it, so that means they can say nigga" even though they know that's bullshit and makes no sense.
>>
File: armando-still-743421.jpg (357KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
armando-still-743421.jpg
357KB, 900x675px
>>73318762
lol, since when are Mexicans more physically capable than blacks?
>>
>>73318800
blacks are fucking scared of mexicans. facts
>>
>>73318800
not more, but they can be a match. Even if they aren't, they intimidate most blacks more than whites
>>
>>73318800
Most mexican gangs are more violent and have larger members than african ones
>>
>>73318729
Afro-Peruvian also.
>>
because they can actually rap
>>
>>73318677
Because nowadays it's enough if you're a rapper and look about 1/32 black for a nigga pass.
There's Lil Pump for example. Straight outta melanin, but he's somehow considered a black rapper.
>>
>>73318899
double dubs checked
>>
>>73318800
just drive around east LA for a bit.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.