[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /mu/ I feel like shit for no good reason at all it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1403827698992.gif (989KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
1403827698992.gif
989KB, 500x283px
hey /mu/

I feel like shit for no good reason at all
it's like my brain has just decided to cancel serotonin and dopamine for the day. just said "nope, no more of that".

what music should I listen to
>>
field recording of your own suicide
>>
File: a3785639980_10.jpg (498KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a3785639980_10.jpg
498KB, 1200x1200px
Listen to Deathconsciousness and if you don't kill yourself thank me later
>>
>>73314107
none. Figure out what is causing you to feel like shit. Maybe your not eating or sleeping well. Maybe its something deeply personal. Whatever you do, do not lean on anything to block or forget what you really feel. Deal with your feelings regardless of how irrational they are.Accept them as your own and figure them out.
>>
>>73314168
please red pill me on this bloated piece of shit. i like the first song and the beginning of blood hail then i just cant stand how greedy the artists are by stretching out the songs longer than what they're worth. the beauty in eternal worm or whatever the track is called is the simplicity in it which makes it good enough to be a 7 minute track but i skipped through most of these songs after nothing was happening for four minutes. is there really anything special behind this album or is it just another pop fake depression album for sad fags that don't want to listen to anything but post punk//alt rock?
>>
>>73314107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgjwp0yH1gs

Reminds me of the blank feeling this song gives me
>>
>>73314233
I'm not going to read you the lyrics or spoonfeed you notes on why the tracks articulate in a very tangible sense the feeling of overwhelming nihilistic apathy common to those suffering from serious depressive or dissociative disorders. If you like the album, great, if not then I'm not changing your mind anyway.

Try listening to it after losing something that defined you and you might get it.
>>
>>73314522
If you can't explain it, it's not true

PS it sounds like shit
>>
>>73314522
my brother died of cancer when i found mu and this was on the feels chart. did nothing for me
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.