[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one find the time to listen to this record or anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0214.jpg (46KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0214.jpg
46KB, 332x332px
How does one find the time to listen to this record or anything by this band?
>>
You just listen to it during your free time like you would any other album.
>>
don't have friends/job
>>
>>73308126
I know its hard to get to a whole listen but its for sure a very rewarding album.
>>
>>73308126
it's literally just the lenght of two albums
>>
>>73308126
Split the listen, it's two discs.
>>
>>73308144
This
Swans is perfect for socially isolated weirdos not just for their their uncompromising sound, but the fact that their albums are so long they can adequately take up the time you'd normally either spend with other people or contemplating your loneliness.
>>
>>73308192
Do you listen to them as separate projects or all at once
>>
>>73308237
sometimes I feel like listening to them separately, sometimes I feel like listening to it all at once
for a first listen, listening to it all at once is a better idea
>>
>>73308126
Listen to each disc on STfTB on 2 different days. That album just just a collection of experiments. They hav no real meaning or theme that you need to listen to at once. Only an autist would be willing to the whole album at once.
>>
>>73308126
How does anyone find the time to watch a movie that isn't capeshit?
>>
The last trak on disc one even makes a good closing trak. At least with their recent albums being long was meant to leav you exhausted. The trillogy is meant to be an exhasting but enjoyable experience. Stftb is just ambience and field recordings with post rock. Just experiments and stuff that was meant to be for some movie.
>>
>>73308126
They split them up for a reason. Listen to Silver, then Copper.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.