[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a skilled and unique guitarist >has only done shitty supergroups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: 150251381.jpg (112KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
150251381.jpg
112KB, 720x480px
>a skilled and unique guitarist
>has only done shitty supergroups outside of RATM
Why?
>>
>went to Harvard
>dumb as fuck
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>73307201
>implying RATM isn't shitty
>>
File: 1492411008237.jpg (477KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1492411008237.jpg
477KB, 960x640px
>>73307201
>A skilled and unique guitarist
>>
>>73307201
prophets of rage is pretty good group my dood
>>
>>73307213
>>73307230
>pretending the Bulls on Parade solo isn't great
>>
>audioslave
>shitty
nice meme
>>
File: fruus.jpg (8KB, 235x215px) Image search: [Google]
fruus.jpg
8KB, 235x215px
Tom Morello. FFS. Dude is super cool, super nice, I've met him. I think he has no clue how to do anything else. The whammy pedal every song is fucking lame. Like, look out guys, here comes space whammy again to kill the fascists. I think he found a gimmick that worked, exploited it, made a living and now he is stuck there. I know my politics have certainly changed since I was 19, I cant imagine his have not somewhat. He is stuck in this anti attitude and i never hear him say much about it. Like arm the homeless.... what a stupid idea. Most people who are homeless have some sort of mental problem. The prophets of rage idea sounded cool at first but Breal never bothers to try and capture the nuance and cadence of zach. It sounds like a lazy, hate to say it, pothead trying to sound like him. Fuck the other guy, he isnt trying at all. And the anti trump shit? Shut up dude, write something different about flowers or something instead of just milking politics as a muse. Done with him. While still annoyingly political, tim commerfords new wakrat band kicks fucking ass
>>
>>73310210
dude...they had one decent album....and even that had a bunch of filler...
>>
CNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To WatchCNN Refuses To Show This Hillary Video. Click Here To Watch
>>
File: giphy.gif (470KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
470KB, 500x281px
>>73310420
wheres the link ya dingus?
>>
One of the best things he's been apart of coming through

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3GG4Oi-bxEc
>>
File: KagamiLaughingAtYourStupidity.jpg (28KB, 418x396px) Image search: [Google]
KagamiLaughingAtYourStupidity.jpg
28KB, 418x396px
>>73307201
>>a skilled and unique guitarist
>>
File: 519KXHKF56L.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
519KXHKF56L.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
sorry, still the same recycled shit though the song on its own is nice. I'm not trying to troll or hate on the guy too much. I have rocked out to many of his jams in rage. Audioslave should have been so much better. Tom, learn piano or something. Maybe learn the entire elliot smith discography on acoustic. Come back with some theory, get rid of the whammy.
>>
Hes a omega douche though and really gimminky
>>
File: 1480124234393.jpg (20KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1480124234393.jpg
20KB, 412x352px
>>73307201
>>a skilled and unique guitarist
>>
>>73310371
Yeah, the whammy gets grating after a while. I'd imagine he's got the best strings in the world if he's able to perform all these songs live
>>
>>73310733
ha, thanks friend. Since the early 90s, you dont even need to have good strings, you dont actually bend them thanks to Digitechs patented WHAMMY tech:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tgIgDsC6gI
>>
>>73307201
Is that Alex Rodriguez
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.