[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I legit want to know what would have happened if we swapped Courtney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

I legit want to know what would have happened if we swapped Courtney Love with Yoko Ono.
What would a marriage between Courtney and John have been like? How would it have affected the music of Hole and The Beatles?

Somehow I think Kurt would have liked Yoko and her 'music' though
>>
>>73304913
Courtney is fucking a much younger Asian boy now.
>>
>>73304932
At Costco together. I wonder how Kurt would feel knowing that her wife is taking Asian dick?
>>
>>73304913
Please stop talking about Courtney like that. She's just confused.
>>
>>73304932
.....I really wish I didn't know that.
When I first clicked on the image a part of me wondered if it was somehow Lorde's ex-boyfriend.
>>
>>73304944
Looking old here. Would you consider her a cougar?
>>
File: 663804934.jpg (394KB, 834x1024px) Image search: [Google]
663804934.jpg
394KB, 834x1024px
>>73304957
Here is a recent pic of them taken a few weeks ago. She looks better here and he cut his hair.
>>
>>73304945
Considering how she stole half her songs from the men in her life I really want to know what Courtney performing the Plastic Ono (Love) Band's material would have been like.

Or how The Beatles would have reacted to her sitting on their amps.
>>
>>73304913
Yoko Ono was a highly respected avant-garde artist who the Beatles sought to imitate. she had absolutely nothing to do with their breakup which was already well underway before John ever met her.

Courtney Love is a talentless leach who serially dated more talented rock stars and milked them for everything they had.

i think the main difference would be that John would have become a hopeless junkie until Courtney Love had him murdered whereas Yoko would still be highly-regarded as a great artist and Kurt Cobain would still be alive.
>>
File: madman.gif (213KB, 232x377px) Image search: [Google]
madman.gif
213KB, 232x377px
YOU BETTER RUN FOR YOUR LIFE LITTLE GIRL
>>
File: corgan-3.28.2014.jpg (135KB, 685x365px) Image search: [Google]
corgan-3.28.2014.jpg
135KB, 685x365px
Like Courtney would ever leave Kurt for a guy like John.
I mean, just look at his counter-culture rebel good looks and that long flowing mane of blonde hair.
>>
>>73305011
>avant-garde artist
when people criticize Yoko and her music (which is horrible), they think she is trying to be mainstream. she isnt trying to appeal to the masses.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.