[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you find the 15 year old inside of you that still loves this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: everything goes numb.jpg (450KB, 1425x1425px) Image search: [Google]
everything goes numb.jpg
450KB, 1425x1425px
Can you find the 15 year old inside of you that still loves this album? When I heard it for the first time at 13, it was the most amazing thing I'd ever heard, unlike anything else. To this day, I still feel like it's so energetic and amazing. The horn lines are still incredible and I always hum to them. The compositions on this are fantastic. Fuck anyone who talks about ''growing out of'' this, it will remain one of my favourite albums forever.
>>
Yeah, I love it too. I'm a bigger fan of Keasbey Nights, but forming this band and making this album was the best decision he could have made. Great stuff
>>
I don't know how their drummer doesn't die from exhaustion. I've seen them live twice and the first time was one of the best experiences of my life. Their horns are too good
>>
>>73305471
Haha I had the worst concert experience ever when I saw them. It had nothing to do with the band though. It was an ex of mine.
>>
>>73304465

This was my shit in middle school...I listened to it nonstop. I serously think this was some of the most exciting, emotional music I'd ever heard. "A Moment of Silence" always overwhelmed me with feels, as did "A Better Place a Better Time"
>>
Didn't like it as much as SITB or THTT, but those are both amazing.
Are there any bands with similar music? None of the ska bands I've listened to have the same energy.
>>
>>73305992
Look at Catch 22, Tom's old band. The "Keasbey Nights is their only good album" thing is a meme
>>
>>73305471
I always think about this when I listen to them, the drum work is ridiculous
>>
>>73305992
Look up ASOB Three Cheers for Disappointment, one of the best Ska albums ever composed.
>>
>>73308086
This definitely. Also Goodbye Cool World
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.