[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wow, the new Steven Wilson song is actually not bad, there m

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: to the bone.jpg (91KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
to the bone.jpg
91KB, 1024x1024px
Wow, the new Steven Wilson song is actually not bad, there might still be hope for the new album

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGTsN0L6x84
>>
ikr. asylum song was shit tho
>>
Yeah, I like that. Definitely the best I've heard from the new one. But Wilson albums are always growers, anyway.
>>
not bad
>>
>>73295485

can he ever not look like a douche?
>>
>>73295485
best single so far. I'm really looking forward to a steven wilson pop album
>>
>>73295485
The video is pretty cheap though
>>
>>73296299
He reminds me of some of the really pretentious nerds I knew in high school. The guys that thought they had some intellectual advantage and felt really superior about it. Looks like he'd wear a fedora with shitty grandpa shoes.
>>
>>73296933

Spends most of his time in bare feet. And he's a prog-rock artist, pretention is pretty much par for the course.
>>
>>73295485
>there might still be hope for the new album
Commercially wise, it could be. And it's clear that he's planning on doing just that.
>>
>>73297505
Fuck off retard
>>
???
>>
>>73297556
?
he said that on interviews. are you retarded
>>
File: received_1413281765384595.png (143KB, 900x820px) Image search: [Google]
received_1413281765384595.png
143KB, 900x820px
>>73297556
>My fifth record is in many ways inspired by the hugely ambitious progressive pop records that I loved in my youth (think Peter Gabriel’s So, Kate Bush’s Hounds of Love, Talk Talk’s Colour of Spring and Tears for Fears’ Seeds of Love).
Oh, and by the way, did you by any chance participate in this masterpiece on YouTube?
>>
>>73296933
and of course, his pretentious bullshit rubbed off onto the Opeth crew as a result.

He's a hell of an album remixer, though. Would love to see him attempt to remix something like...I dunno...Husker Du's discography.
>>
>>73298207
>and of course, his pretentious bullshit rubbed off onto the Opeth crew as a result.
We can all give it a rest, since he's trying to become a pop act now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.