[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point in making a 11 tracks album when only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: album_large_1606_4e3fd8218c007.jpg (27KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
album_large_1606_4e3fd8218c007.jpg
27KB, 500x500px
what's the point in making a 11 tracks album when only 6 are good?
>>
>>73289043
I think this is pretty great from beginning to end. Which are the tracks you don't like OP?
>>
>>73289087
from 7 to 11 basically
>>
cheating on you is the only shitty track
fuckface
>>
File: ychismb.jpg (295KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
ychismb.jpg
295KB, 1280x1280px
pic related is better
no bad tracks desu
>>
always thought the latter half was stronger personally
>>
Huh, I really like all of their albums, maybe they aren't a life changing band but they put out pretty good albums consistently
>>
>>73289188
Yeah, they're actually really good, even given their post-punk revival style. Not a revolutionary band but they've got plenty of quality songs and they're not bound by their original style, which is nice.
>>
what's the best Franz Ferdinand song and why is it Brief Encounters
>>
>>73289308
I think that's why I like them, they aren't trying to cram some deep message down my throat or show off solos comprised of everything single note ever, a few of which discovered in their own songs. They just seem like cool guys who want to play some good tunes.
Sometimes I want that and nothing more
>>
>>73289188
>>73289308
I always thought they were arguably the best band from the garage rock/post-punk revival from the early to mid-2000's. All their albums are solid and their collaboration record with Sparks was pretty good too. Tonight is extremely underrated.
>>
>>73289411
not a huge fan of Tonight desu. Ulysses and Twilight Omens are good songs, though
>>
>>73289411
Agree, pretty much the only band that still holds up for me
>>
>>73289411
I adore Tonight, it was the album I always played when getting ready to go out of an evening. Holds a lot of memories for me
>>
File: FFS.jpg (1005KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
FFS.jpg
1005KB, 1400x1400px
>>73289411
I was not let down by this album at all, and I've been a fan of Sparks and Franz Ferdinand for years now. I was pretty hyped for this. My personal AOTY from 2015.
>>
>>73289188
>>73289411
Yeah, I like them way better than some of their contemporaries like Arctic Monkeys or Kaiser Chiefs. They just consistently rock out, with enjoyable music and no dooha.
>>
>>73289411
>what is strokes
>what is interpol
>>
first album I ever bought

not a weak song on there to be very honest. I've listened this thing to death many times, thought it's been like five years since i've heard anything off of it
>>
>>73290260
Neither The Strokes or Interpol have consistent discographies. Both of them are very hit or miss. You might like their albums better than anything Franz Ferdinand has done but Franz seems to be the only band from that era that has released consistently good records for their entire career.
>>
>>73290260
They've higher highs, but Franz Ferdinand are more consistent, The Strokes and Interpol have quite a few misses. Still like them all, though.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.