[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lol okay I like Art Angels now. I was unimpressed by it because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Lol okay I like Art Angels now.

I was unimpressed by it because I really liked ethereal Grimes, and was put off by its post-2001-y Disney / Avril production (even though I actually really LIKE that usually!)

But damned if I haven't come around to it.
>>
Same. Really liked her older stuff. The newer stuff is good but just prefer the old ethereal, experimental sound.
>>
Pin is a cool, underrated tune.
>>
>>73282515
What do you get out of this? I understand you like Grimes, but do you understand that your constant threads about her aren't going to pique the interest of the people on this board, but merely irritate us?
>>
Art Angels wasn't very good, it was boring for all the times that I've listened to it. Glad to hear that you came around to it at least.
>>
>>73282622
To be fair there is only one other Grimes thread and it's more about Grimes' fame than her music. This thread is fine.
>>
>>73282622
I've figured those other threads to be some autist waifuist and ignored them. I'm not that guy.

I'm just making this thread because I used to like Grimes quite a bit and was really disappointed by Art Angels. But I've come around.

I think some time has helped. There were all these elements that I just wasn't in the mood for. Like its 'The Killers'-y moments, or Carly Rae Jempsen or Avril vibes. But after a while all that just because another kind of distinctive materiality to get weird with.

I guess I just didn't hear the weirdness or novelty as much at first, and now I REALLY hear it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.