[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /mu/ it's time to decide who had the best trap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0209.jpg (343KB, 1260x1260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0209.jpg
343KB, 1260x1260px
Alright /mu/ it's time to decide who had the best trap album of 2015.

http://www.strawpoll.me/13152311
>>
Sad to admit Drake had the strongest trap ALBUM here. I think Rodeo's first half put it on track to being one of the best rap albums of all time. That's no exaggeration. DS2 and Barter 6 were pretty on-and-off for me throughout.

Meanwhile, Drake had the hardest hitting record throughout for me, personally. Call me a normie I guess. Still gonna trash his last two projects as Energy blasts.
>>
>>73282023
If his recent projects were just as good as IYRTITL he'd unironically be one of my favorite new school rappers
>>
>>73282023
>not enjoying the second half of Rodeo which had Piss On Your Grave, Antidote, Impossible, Maria I'm Drunk, Flying High, I Can Tell, and Apple Pie.

this album legit doesn't have a bad song.
>>
>>73282103
rodeo is so bad and i can't take anyone who unironically likes it seriously
>>
>>73282030
Nothing Was The Same? Take Care?
>>73282023
You should try out certain highlights from More Life (underrated by default at this point), Lose You has a great meaning and great bars, Can't Have Everything has a dope flow, and for real bro, I'm a Drake "Stan" but I'll openly admit he's past his artistic prime AT THE MOMENT, but if you're not bumping some of his new shit, you're missing out on some his greatest tracks. Don't listen to what everyone else says, he's still the reigning champion of his craft, which I think barely anybody can do as well as him.
>>
3500 > any of IYRTITL

Legend, Energy and Know Yourself are alright for parties tho
>>
>>73282030
BTW, I knew you said recent, but I think his other projects count as new school, so that's why I said those.
>>
>>73283362
>rodeo is so bad
but explain why its bad
>>
>>73283449
I swaer 3500 is flames
2chainz got this song to another level
>>
oh my dis side
wasted
antidote
apple pie

drake has got some good tracks, the other 2 albums are eh
>>
trap is shit

stop talking

nothing you say is worth anything
>>
>>73283790
>3 syllable
>3 syllable
>9 syllable run on

you have a nice flow going there my friend
>>
File: denzel.jpg (122KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
denzel.jpg
122KB, 600x600px
>>73281983
Rodeo was great, DS2 has some of Future's best songs, and same goes for Young Thug and Barter 6. I never really cared for Drake.

But 32Zel/Planet Shrooms is probably my favorite trap album from 2015. The 2nd half of the album has some of the best "cloud rap" ever.
>>
>>73283684
boring pretentious trap that overstays its welcome by 30 minutes
there are some tracks on the second half that are virtually unlistenable
the album has literally no ideas and it shows
antidote is a good song but only ironically
>>
>>73284121
just to add, i really like birds in the trap, travis is way better when he isn't taking himself seriously
>>
>>73283449
>>73283720
3500 is legit not a good track by any means, one of the weaker ones from Rodeo
>>
>>73284132
>being this wrong
>>
File: 1638255.jpg (182KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1638255.jpg
182KB, 1024x768px
Ok a good one this time
>>
>>73284399
YO PIERRE YOU WANNA GET OUT HERE
>>
>>73284701
*door creakssss*
>>
>>73284237
(You)
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.