[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never be a teenager in the 1970s >you will never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1443841109431.png (74KB, 412x351px)
1443841109431.png
74KB, 412x351px
>you will never be a teenager in the 1970s
>you will never get drunk at a Molly Hatchet Concert
>you will never go to a Led Zeppelin concert
>instead there's a mountain shit and tennybopper pop stars
>>
>>73279273
Tbh that was my dad he was at the 1973 MSG Zepps shows and he has nothing positive to say about the time period. He said the 80s were vastly better
>>
ikr it's like we were born in the wrong generation :o
>>
>ywn live through the european explosion of psych and prog in the late sixties and early seventies
>ywn spitefully watch the punk scene ruin all of it but then kinda warm up to stuff like siouxsie, wire and pil
>>
>>73279273
Lots of teenybopper shite then too. One or two bands does not make up an entire generation of music!
>>
>>73280049
And where is today's Led Zeppelin?
>>
>>73279273
>ywn be able to have an infinite amount of music stored on some small boxes
>ywn be able to take a chunk of it with you everywhere you go to be enjoyed at your leisure
>ywn be exposed to every artistic advancement just by pushing a few buttons
Oh wait, yes you will. Be grateful that we live in a time where this shit is so easy.

In your defense though modern record stores are largely awful and shows are expensive and social media culture has ruined popular music culture permanently. Actually I take everything back. Damn it.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (141KB, 580x434px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
141KB, 580x434px
>You will never be a teenager in the 60s in London
>You will never do the most pure LSD from the 60s
>You will never go to a Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Mamas & The Papas, The Animals or Os Mutantes concert
>>
>>73279273
What am i gonna run around actin like im some teenybopper somewhere for somebody else's money
>>
>>73279273
Josh Homme makes better dadrock than the original dadrock.
>>
Outdoor sound systems used to be worse back in the days and concerts used to be more violent, so there's that.
>>
>>73280658
i took a shit this morning if that helps
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.