[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me a reason this album is good that doesn't have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: pure comedy.jpg (175KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pure comedy.jpg
175KB, 600x600px
Give me a reason this album is good that doesn't have to do with the lyrics
>>
Strong album not only lyrically but musically. Follows a concept very well and executes it. Retards on this board can't read past the surface message of the lyrics.
>>
>>73275183
Exactly. To add more on that "musically" bit, FJM has a thing for composing sweet ass melodies that don't feel like a drag over two minutes, something a lot of folk-y artists struggle to do. Love his structuring. Vocals are the shit as well, per the usual.
>>
>>73275183
literally everything except one word you said had to do with lyrics exclusively

>>73275230
it's just very bland piano pop dude. Springsteen and Billy Joel have done better plenty of times.
>>
>>73275248
>pure comedy
>piano pop

maybe try listening to the album before talking shit about it
>>
>>73275271
I dont want to
>>
>>73275293
Faggot
>>
>>73275155
The lyrics aren't good either homeboy
>>
>>73275321
No
You
>>
>>73275321
>Calling someone a faggot for NOT listening to fjm
wew
>>
>>73275446
>shitting on an album you haven't listened to
Faggot
>>
holy fuck the lyrics are literally the worst part
this dude thinks he like mark kozelek or some shit except he has zero insight into anything
>>
>>73275502
Nigger when did I say that I didn't listen to it? You need to realize more than one person on this board thinks you have shit taste.
>>
>>73275543
>try listening to the album before talking shit about it
>I dont want to
this is how the conversation went
that guy is a faggot and you're a faggot for defending him
>>
>>73275183
>>73275230
Even Reddit discusses music better than you guys.
>melodies are good
>album is musically good
What the fuck is this 3rd grade shit?
>>
>>73275183
>Follows a concept very well and executes it.

What concept?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.