[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When he fuck me good, I take his ass to Red Lobster what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (120KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 800x800px
>When he fuck me good, I take his ass to Red Lobster
what did she mean by this?
>>
She means after an enjoyable, romantic night of coitus, she rewards her boyfriend by treating him to his favorite restaurant chain.
>>
Red Lobster is the world’s largest chain of casual seafood restaurants. Bey honors her Southern roots by going to Red Lobster—the worldwide franchise that began in the South. Beyoncé and Jay Z both seem to be fond of seafood in general.
>>
is it unhealthy to hold someone to a conditional reward system based on sexual performance
>>
>>73268925
if you can't fuck her good for some of dat Red Lobster then you didn't deserve it in the first place
>>
>>73268925
There's no such thing as unconditional, friend. If you want that lobster, you should learn to make good love to a woman.
>>
>>73268981
>>73269923
>>73268925
>>73268559
holy shit i love this board
>>
she's letting us know that she gets checks from companies to name drop their brand
>>
I just can't stand the fact that women are so open about sexuality and almost try to mimic men.
I don't care how much sex you have or who you have it with or what you do, but please stop talking about sex like you're playing a video game.
>>
>>73270215
People will call you a virgin but I agree. This sort of openness about sex is just trashy to me. Nothing is sacred anymore tho
>>
>>73270239
>>73270215
having orgasm in general just takes the will out of humanity turns you into a pleasure seeking animal
>>
>>73270729
full incel in 3 posts
>>
>>73270175

The Red Pill is strong with this one...
>>
>>73270752
You got me all wrong dude, not only have i denied sex many times, my point still stands...
>>
>>73268524
She gives the guys she has sex with crabs , her infestation is so bad they could be considered lobsters
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.