[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new Incendiary album titled "Thousand Mile Stare"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

The new Incendiary album titled "Thousand Mile Stare" is going to be the hardcore album of the year. Yes, I'm calling it this early.

They've been pissed off with the world for three albums now and in the process perfected their sound.

Long Island, New York Hardcore at its finest.
>>
>>73268435
what could possibly come close to it that you know of?
>>
nobody on /mu/ listens to hardcore except for me and you m8

Also i haven't heard it yet but I keep meaning to
>>
>>73269005
i like the entry level hardcore i've heard, but am to old to join a scene and don't have the time anymore to scour /mu/

can i get some recs?
>>
>>73268901
knocked loose's laugh tracks, touche amore's stage four, every time i die's low teens.
>>
>>73269105
modern life is war, comeback kid, incendiary, defeater, converge, every time i die.
>>
>>73269357
touche amore is good, never liked every time i die. i'll check out knocked loose. thanks m8
>>
>>73268435
>>73268901
The new Comeback Kid could do it, I heard a new song live it was pretty great.
>>73269357
Those are 2016 albums, anon.
>>
>>73271478
Speaking of that new song I just found out they released it today. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG7QvlGLMpg
>>
>>73271824
This new song is pretty good. I used to LOVE comeback kid in the 'turn it around' days. A couple years ago I saw them in Massachusetts when they did a tour with their old, original singer and only played songs from 'Turn it Around' and 'Wake the Dead.' It was an amazing show.

pic sorta related: It's Jake Bannon from Converge touching my face at a show in Mass. during 'The Broken Vow.' My soul exploded when this happened.
>>
>>73271962
I saw them on that tour in Winnipeg. Craziest show I've ever been to. Andrew does a great job but CBK will never be as good without Scott Wade.
>>
new trapped under ice might up it
>>
File: obese cat.jpg (32KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
obese cat.jpg
32KB, 480x426px
>>73273482
Yeah, man. I agree. Their original vocalist was when Comeback Kid peaked IMHO. My fave album by them is 'Turn it Around' followed closely by 'Wake the Dead'. To be honest, I couldn't really get into any CBK album after 'Wake the Dead.' I do like the brand new song they just released, though.

You saw them in Canada, eh? Aren't they originally from Canada?
>>
>>73274433
I haven't heard the new TUI yet. I'll check it out. I've never really followed TUI at all. i do like their song called 'pleased to meet you'.

I saw them in 2013 (i think, mighta been 2012) at the Palladium in Worcester, Mass. It mighta been the last day of the NE Metal and Hardcore Festival. I went to go see Incendiary, but my buddy likes TUI a lot, so I watched them perform with him. I remember, poart of the reason we wanted to see them then was because this was supposedly their 'last show.' but it seems like they're still a band so i don't know if they got back together or what.. like i said i never followed them closely so i'm not sure what exactly happened with that.,
>>
>>73274556
They're from Winnipeg.
>>
>>73274556
Did you listen to Die Knowing? It was fantastic, easily the best they've put out since Andrew took over vocals. Scott Wade even shows up on the track "Full Swing" for some guest vocals.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.