[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Morrissey ever been wrong about anything? I can't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: 1496954517047.jpg (62KB, 643x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496954517047.jpg
62KB, 643x800px
Has Morrissey ever been wrong about anything?
I can't think of a single instance of Morrissey saying something that was wrong or untrue.
>>
'I am more talented than Johnny Marr'
-Morrissey being wrong
>>
Agreed - the man is infallible.
>>
>>73267527
Literally nothing

>music
>politics
>veganism

This man might as well be the voice of God on earth
>>
>>73267556
judge their solo careers then come back
>>
File: 1495574551327m.jpg (162KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495574551327m.jpg
162KB, 769x1024px
>>
He compared meat eaters to child molesters
>>
>>73268366
Based Mozzer
>>
>>73268366
Is there supposed to be something wrong with what he said here?
>>
>>73268366
I agree with this, these politicians are full of shit.
>>
>>73268366
Based Morrissey, still wish The Smiths were instrumental though.
>>
>>73268366
Fucking based
>>
>>73268409
I posted it and Hell No. I broke out my old Smith's albums when I read that.
>>
>>73268366
DAVID
THE WIND BLOWS
>>
>>73267527
Hey I saw this thread yesterday.
>>
Is Morrissey literally Hitler incarnate?

>vegan
>both far-right
>hates Canada
still fuckin love him
>>
>>73268366
the fb post that saved /mu/
>>
http://youtu.be/FsbySLj1eBo .
>>
>>73269256
hates Canada?
>>
>>73267527
I would let morrissey shit on my chest desu

then while he's doing it I'd pull out the stick of beef jerky I hid in the pillowcase and eat it in front of him
>>
>>73267527
He doesn't like the Cure
>>
File: 1487833260075s.jpg (1KB, 67x74px) Image search: [Google]
1487833260075s.jpg
1KB, 67x74px
>>73268366
>>73268409
>>73268484
>>73268502
>>73268579

>Politicians are never the victims

What about Jo cox, or any of the other MPs that have been assassinated? He needs to eat his lettuce and shut the fuck up once in a while
>>
>>73270714
Didn't he and Robert Smith end that feud ages ago? IIRC Smith invited Morrissey to one of his private parties and they made peace there.
>>
>>73270723
there is a handful of politicians among thousands of people killed by terrorism
>>
>>73270723
One politician has died in a constituency where thousands and thousands of children and young women have been raped by gangs.. to literally no outrage from politicians. It's almost as if it could have never happened.

She was totally naive and let the atrocitys go on outside of her bubble with no regard of how HER and HER peers decisions effect us the people. Yes this was one political victim but its just blip compared to the amount of pain her and other Westminster politicians have spread in this country because of this touchy issue. Think of the family's from Manchester trying to identify there poor children.
>>
>>73270761
>politicians are NEVER the victims

That quiff-sporting, sexually ambiguous frog-loving nonce has probably been affected less by terrorism than most politicians have
>>
>>73270956
He grew up in a working class Irish family in the UK through the 70s so he probably does mate...
>>
>>73270907
>thousands and thousands of children and young women have been raped by gangs

[citation needed]

Hmm so what should she have done? Shipped all muslims out of the UK? Even if you truly believe this and you are exposing yourself as the /pol/ shill you are, you must recognise that it would never happen and even if it is your dream, it is a pipe dream at best.

also see >>73270956
>>
>>73271014
Oh yeah and how likely do you think it is that he specifically was affected by the single terrorist attack that occurred in manchester in the 1970s?
>>
>>73271062
not him but maybe just not let them in in the first place

they have no right to be allowed entry to any country other than their own
>>
>>73271062
here you go: http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jailed

most in the are in the Yorkshire area.

>Shipped all muslims out of the UK?
Never thought of that before to be honest, sounds like a interesting idea though.

>>73271126
He was from a working class Irish family, is that nor clear?
>>
>>73269221
Same dude deja vu innit
>>
>>73271207
>http://www.pmclauth.com/sentenced/Grooming-Gang-Statistics/Gangs-Jail,
classic /pol/ with the dubious source that doesn't tell you where they got those figures from a website that has definitely doesn't have an agenda.

> He was from a working class Irish family, is that nor clear?
no it isn't clear, how does being working class and irish born and brought up in Manchester equate to being a victim of a terror attack?
>>
>>73270956
>victim
moving the goal post? wasnt it affected before?
>>
>>73271339
>classic /pol/ with the dubious source that doesn't tell you where they got those figures from a website that has definitely doesn't have an agenda.

Not really, Just google the name and location listed and numerous credible news souses of the individual cases. This is just a collection of all the arrests and convection, i thought that was pretty clear?

>no it isn't clear, how does being working class and irish born and brought up in Manchester equate to being a victim of a terror attack?
Victim? you said affected first no?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.