[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOC 6XH3nvGs Honest questio

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: rip.jpg (26KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
26KB, 718x539px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOC6XH3nvGs

Honest question: why does anyone even go to hip hop shows?

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with liking hip hop, but when half the rappers don't even perform live, there's no backing band and the rare rapper that doesn't lip sync is usually too lazy to rap entire verses... what's the point?

You could stay home and watch a music video and have the same effect. Instead you're just going to a show to watch a guy pretend to rap with a bunch of retarded 14 year old white guys shouting "SHIT IS LIT SENPAI!!!"

Not to mention the chance of gang violence is extremely high at these shows.

So honestly, what's the point?
>>
People who listen to rap don't care about music. They just want to be surrounded with people with similar tastes and have fun dancing and singing.
>>
>>73267214
Why not go to a dance club then?
>>
>>73267295
They do both
>>
>>73267326
Idk man, I've read a lot of retards on here talk about how euphoric of an experience Kanye or whatever was and how amazing of a performance it was. Clearly there's a group of people paying good money to watch a guy pretend to sing something.
>>
>>73267377
Im not a hip hop head by any means, but you can not compare a kanye west performance to fucking xxxtentation or any other rapper for that fact.

I agree that the majority of rap shows are just sloppy live kareoke. But a kanye performace is as great of a musical spectacle you're likely to from any genre.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.