[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post transcendent classical pieces. Doesn't matter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2090.jpg (315KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2090.jpg
315KB, 1000x1000px
ITT: Post transcendent classical pieces. Doesn't matter what period.
>>
>classical
>Doesn't matter what period
whu
>>
File: rocco.jpg (69KB, 619x668px) Image search: [Google]
rocco.jpg
69KB, 619x668px
>>73266661
its called Cult/serious music. Classical is a period of cult music, retard.
>>
>>73267351
>its called Cult/serious music
No it isn't. If you don't like the term classical as an umbrella term then use "western art music."
>>
>>73267351
>Cult/serious music
are you alright, anon?
>>
>>73267351
ive heard it called serious music before or art music or classical. classical isnt defined by a time period tho. theres contemporary classical music.
>>
>>73267325
>>73267351
Anyone who is this anal about baroque not being classical etc. most likely never even listens to classical.
>>
Of course. I just knew I couldn't make a post about classical or really any music that wouldn't be scrutinized mercilessly over some stupid tiny detail. As if I or anyone doesn't understand classical is just a period within le western art music, but use it anyways as it is commonly referred to. No, I must go to extreme lengths so as to escape the acidic hatred of the rejects of society and the pinkie uppers.

How about all of you die? That's the simple solution to this. If you can't accept common word usage and are so fucking pedantic that you have to "correct" me for my phrasing on a music forum: die. Because I can't even fathom how you people live when you can't let something so simple slip by.

And don't even bother posting, because I realize that most of you are posturing faggots who would just post Beethoven, the most emotionally monotone and elevator of all great composers. So just fuck off and die. Or better yet, post a funny may may reaction pic with "u mad?" text since you probably model your personality off screen caps from Reddit considering that's how everyone on here acts.
>>
>>73267776
wew
>>
>>73267776
is this new pasta
>>
>>73267776
holy fucking shit dude
>>
File: grekreo.png (215KB, 1673x991px) Image search: [Google]
grekreo.png
215KB, 1673x991px
>>73266661
If you post this in /classical/ they will fucking gut you. They think it's absolute shit, most classical composers and critics thought it was shit. Especially the 21 A minors.

However, something about this seems to speak to people. OP, it's actually quite funny you posted this, because pic related was playing just as i stumbled upon this thread. I am not ashamed to admit that i love this symphony. Also, best version is this one here, not the one you posted.
>>
>>73267776
>Beethoven, the most emotionally monotone and elevator of all great composers

This has to be b8
>>
>>73267890
Yes, because many composers hate minimalism and the fact that a minimalist made a better symphony than they could ever dream of probably hurts their conservatory egos.
>>
>>73267907
Name a great composer who is.
And don't say Schubert.
>>
>>73267963
That's my point. Almost all classical music has emotion in it, even the early as shit baroque stuff.
>>
>>73267776
There was one guy who attacked because you called it classical. Do you have a victim complex?
>>
Parsifal
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.