[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: /mu/ but in 2037 Pic related will be probably and hopefully

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: texas jerusalem .jpg (16KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
texas jerusalem .jpg
16KB, 177x177px
ITT: /mu/ but in 2037
Pic related will be probably and hopefully be remembered as a national classic.
>>
Someone please link a dl to this album. the archive is down and the sharethreads are full of garbage no one wants
>>
I wonder how Yeezus will be viewed in this time.
>>
>>73258765
It's on slsk
>>
>>73258693
Age of Adz will inspire so many imitators it's insane. Bon Iver was the first to step up to the plate six years afterwards. It'll probably be remembered as the Kid A as the 10s.
>>
Gripswave will be a thing.
>>
>>73258765
bump

slsk gay
>>
>>73258995
the goat for sure

at least for 2010s hiphop
>>
File: Cover.jpg (346KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
346KB, 1200x1200px
>>73258693

At least post the new and improved reissue cover from this year.
>>
>>73259014
>>73260162
No, DL NOW!!!!
>>
>>73258693
Lift to Experience are fucking great. There's a venue in Denton TX called Rubber Gloves that was around for about 20 years where they got their start. The place closed last year, and they were the very last band to play (they just so happened to reunite as it was closing). I had goosebumps watching them play that set, and Josh Pearson is such a nice fucking dude.

Glad to see them getting much-deserved recognition.
>>
>>73258693
I listened to this album for the first time two nights ago. I don't usually cry just from music but the first track honestly made me tear up. This album is one of the greatest of all time, and it needs to be known.
>>
>SHOT DOWN IN THE GLORY OF MY PRIIIIIIIIIIME
>Only to find the bullets were divine

This album is insane.
>>
hopefully by 2037 we'll have a 2000s pop punk revival
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.