[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>listens to Solar System What the fuck, that's Brian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

>listens to Solar System
What the fuck, that's Brian Wilson singing? Thought they got a new guy or something.
>>
cocaine is a hell of a drug
>>
Let me redpill you OP.

Brian wilson, although he had a big part was very, very mentally ill for the majority of his life.

and because of this, most of the work can be taken with a pitiful smile and reassuring hug

Wilson, notwithstanding his occasional genius was most of the time a trapped child in an adults body
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>I'll bet he's nice
>>
>>73258454
Was he autistic? Asperger's?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoYk2mgE8A8

>I wanna tickle your feet
>Drop you in your little tub
>Wash your body and shampoo your hair
>Be careful not to sting your eyes

D'awwww
>>
>>73258489
he was a lifelong nofapper
look it up
>>
>>73258504
>one of the best songs on the album doesn't have poopoo synths
really makes you dump
>>
I really wish My Solution got onto Love You
>>
>>73258515
I legitimately can't find anything about it. Please provide a link.
>>
>>73258515
what are you talking about?
>>
>>73258778
>>73258757
http://www.uncut.co.uk/blog/beach-boys-trying-destroy-77465

“If you abstain from having an orgasm for 10 years, you create a void in your brain!”
>>
>>73258454
I would personally disagree with the trapped child comparison, but I understand why people say it. He was always anxious and shy, but he absolutely fried his brain on acid and cocaine in 64
>>73258489
No. Anxiety issues from a rough childhood. Mostly because of his father.
>>73258515
Not life long. Up until early 20s of no orgasms according to the interview and because all of Beach Boys lost their virginity by the end of the first tour
>>
>>73258885
I thought the cocaine wasn't til the 70s
>>
>>73258906
He did everything. Smoked a lot of pot and used a lot of heroin. The cocaine issue wasn't too horrible until the late 70s to early 80s if I remember correctly
>>
Love You is the Beach Boys best album prove e wrong
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.