[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I saw Death Grips live for the first time today, and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 2012_04_20_Coachella_00516-1.jpg (236KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
2012_04_20_Coachella_00516-1.jpg
236KB, 1200x800px
So I saw Death Grips live for the first time today, and I have to say, it was a bunch of fun. Ride has a great presence on stage, constantly doing shit, and the crowd was lively too.
They mostly played songs off of Bottomless Pit and a few tracks off of The Money Store (and ended with Guillotine, which was a great sendoff). I dont know if they usually do encores but they didnt do one tonight? bit of a let down but it was still a fun show.
What's your guys' thoughts/experiences with Death Grips live?
>>
>>73255212
>played all their shittiest songs

sounds disappointing
>>
jesus, its like they avoid their three best albums on purpose. i thought they at least did up my sleeves live
>>
>>73255254
they did do up my sleeves too actually, I almost forgot
>>
I saw them live at Primavera sound festival and it was wild. Definitely one of the festival's highlights besides Aphex Twin and Swans.
>>
>>73255212
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p611hMnrGKE
Mxlplx > Death Grips
>>
>listening to dg in 2017
jesus christ what a bitch
>>
Daj mi reci sam s cim su otvorili, nisam skuzio koja je stvar bila. Tenks
>>
fuck death grips and fuck anthony fantano
>>
So, Zagreb boy, eh?
I wanted to go to that show so fucking bad, but the trip costs me too much, so couldn't go.
Either way, I'm glad you had a blast anon!
>>
they never do encores. last song ends and they leave asap. zach will wave to the crowd as he walks away, that's it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.