[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Morrissey ever been wrong about anything? I can't think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 260934.jpg (62KB, 643x800px) Image search: [Google]
260934.jpg
62KB, 643x800px
Has Morrissey ever been wrong about anything?
I can't think of a single instance of Morrissey saying something that was wrong or untrue.
>>
>>73253701
He was wrong about being male
>>
he's wrong about most things hes the equivalent of a shockjock but he actually believes that hes saying
>>
>>73253701
No the truth is he's pretty much always right
>>
>>73253722
what*
>>
Morrissey's reaction to the Oslo murders where 77 people were killed:

"That is nothing compared to what happens in McDonald's and Kentucky Fried shit every day"
>>
File: 61G3vnKs4aL.jpg (84KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
61G3vnKs4aL.jpg
84KB, 500x496px
>>73253701
/thread
>>
>>73253781
>one random act of terrorism executed by a lunatic doesn't compare to the lucid, highly organized and fairly gruesome mass-scale everyday butchery of massive amounts of livestock for the sake of enabling people to stuff their faces with appalling junk food

i eat meat, but that sounds about right desu.
>>
His definition of murder seems unorthodox at the very least
>>
Being better then The Cure
>>
>>73253991
I agree desu
>>
>>73253701
>tfw he voted conservative
>>
>>73253991
>>73254319
Look, it's not that I disagree at all but was it really a great thing to say at the time? It was only two days after the massacre happened.
>>
>>73254414
Well, he called out people on their hypocrisy. It's not the most politically correct thing to do, but I find it refreshing. This is what he wrote after the Manchester attack the other week:

>"Theresa May says such attacks "will not break us", but her own life is lived in a bullet-proof bubble, and she evidently does not need to identify any young people today in Manchester morgues. Also, "will not break us" means that the tragedy will not break her, or her policies on immigration. The young people of Manchester are already broken - thanks all the same, Theresa. Sadiq Khan says "London is united with Manchester", but he does not condemn Islamic State - who have claimed responsibility for the bomb. The Queen receives absurd praise for her 'strong words' against the attack, yet she does not cancel today's garden party at Buckingham Palace - for which no criticism is allowed in the Britain of free press. Manchester mayor Andy Burnham says the attack is the work of an "extremist". An extreme what? An extreme rabbit?
>In modern Britain everyone seems petrified to officially say what we all say in private. Politicians tell us they are unafraid, but they are never the victims. How easy to be unafraid when one is protected from the line of fire. The people have no such protections.
>>
his music is great but hes deff a bit of a twat. i mean when you get big that happens. no way around it. he forgot where he came from but eh fuck its hes morrisey. hes one of the best english writters of all time. at least marr is a cool bloke
>>
>>73254633
Wtf i love Morrisey now
Buying their whole discography
>>
>>73253981
never has there been more of a faggot than those queers who /thread there own post. jesus h christ of nazereth
>>
>>73254350
No, he doesn't seem to like Theresa May, nor many Conservatives. He's probably still voting for UKIP.
>>
>>73254633
Well, that's actually sensible. That was an attack motivated by a radical ideology that stems from an issue that the government is not only ignoring but seemingly repressing for political correctness. They are not hurt but because they are not the victims. Moz is right. The Oslo massacre and bombing ws literally committed by one radical solitary loser. How is that the same? 77 people died. It still seems insensitive to me.
>>
>Is the frontman of the best brittish band of all time a fucking god?

you tell me
>>
>>73254652
I'm tired of people calling morrissey a that for acting on what he believes strongly on
More people should have the passion he has (for good causes obviously)
>>
>>73254089
The smiths are the better pop band but yes the cure beats them in raw musical talent. robert smith never got to self aware or stuck up. god damn tho both bands are jesus^2
>>
>>73254852
the beatles are still better even if their larger discography is cheating
>>
File: 1494029558429.jpg (110KB, 800x988px) Image search: [Google]
1494029558429.jpg
110KB, 800x988px
>>73253981
Wrooooooong
>>73254414
>It was only two days after the massacre happened.
Please be patient, he has autism.
>>
>>73255958
>autism
is worse than cancer
>>
>>73254673
you're just mad cause it blows you the fuck out. deal with it, fag. morrissey sucks btw.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.