[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: 10/10 moments on albums >The poem at the end of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: cover.jpg (433KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
433KB, 2048x2048px
ITT: 10/10 moments on albums

>The poem at the end of Collapse and Appear
>>
>>73253450
wrong
best moment was the end
the chicken part
>>
>>73253469
Well anon, it's a 10/10 album, there's going to be more than one 10/10 moment
>>
>>73253450
The noise at the end of uneven compromise is a better moment.
>>
>>73253857
idk about that

>>73253964
now that's a real 10/10
>>
This was just ugly trying to be el-p
5/10 at best
>>
File: elp_p4k_hat.png (850KB, 812x701px) Image search: [Google]
elp_p4k_hat.png
850KB, 812x701px
>>73255363

El-p is tame compared to ugly mane. He also turned into a leftist sjw.
>>
>>73255363
except its better than El-p and you're only saying that because they're both white
>>
File: a4275038733_10.jpg (475KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
a4275038733_10.jpg
475KB, 1200x1200px
The chorus on Geography.
The Ferryman as a whole.
>>
intro to the first song
>>
>>73255363
>trying to be El-P
when will this fucking meme die? I guarantee no one would make that comparison if fantano hadn't said it. flow wise they're kinda alike at most, lyrics wise they are nothing alike, beats wise they are hardly alike, the only comparison that makes sense is "uhhh well their voices sound similar!!"
>>
>>73253450

I still don't know what the song was about. What did he mean with 'watch a human interact with a machine'?
>>
>>73256127
he's only doing this because he's associated with Killer Mike and Mike made himself a liberal public figure. the old El would probably wear a MAGA hat just to satirize Trump.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.