[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might be going to my first music festival this summer (pic related)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Might be going to my first music festival this summer (pic related) but had a couple questions.

Do all music festivals allow setting up a tent and staying overnight in the field? I couldn't find any info on it on the site but I did find a page about local hotels and prices.
If you CANT stay the night there, what time do people usually start getting kicked out for the night?
Is food and bathrooms supplied with my ticket? I'm assuming not, but it's worth asking.
How easy is it to get in/do drugs? Obviously the music festival stigma makes it seem easy, but considering the crowd, I don't want to get busted with 8 grams of weed on me.

Thanks for the help. Looking forward to this.
>>
>>73249339
holy fucking shit that lineup is ass
>>
>>73249815
It wasn't my first choice of festival either, but it won the popular vote with the group I'm going with so I'm just going to suck it up and try to enjoy the bands I do like
>>
I wonder if De La Soul will show up to perform feel good inc with Damon and the gang.
>>
>>73249858
you're a good friend
you probably don't belong on this site tho, this is no place for the pure
>>
>>73249949
I'm actually an asshole. I just know when I'm outnumbered
>>
>>73249339
If it doesnt have available camping spaces you cant stay there. they probably start moving people out within an hour of the last show. Its new york so if you wanted you can slum it all night in diners etc but you will be tired as fuck so try to find a hotel or air bnb

Assume they will have portapotties for bathrooms but i don't know the venue so there might be additional permanent bathrooms at the venue.

food is definitely not included so expect to buy food at least once during the day if you stock up for breakfast and dinner after the shows. but they will almost guarenteed have water available so look at rules on empty bottles they allow to bring in. usually clear plastic nalgeen type empty bottles are allowed in

i don't know if its all outside venue or what but if you bring weed i usually roll joints and put them in a cigarette pack with cigarettes. can't guarantee security but seen people hide shit in socks. best bet is if you have girls in the group to put it in their bra with papers or small pipe or blunt wraps. if its outside people will be smoking so just be inside the crowd enough so security cant single you out. they mostly will just make you put shit out.

hope that helps, gonna be on your feet all day so wear shoes that have some support or you will be tired a lot faster
>>
i doubt you'll be able to spend the night at a baseball stadium in nyc. bathrooms are usually free, food isn't.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.