[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forget about Mista Thug Isolation, THIS is his masterpiece anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: lil-ugly-mane-oblivion-access.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lil-ugly-mane-oblivion-access.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
Forget about Mista Thug Isolation, THIS is his masterpiece

anyone who disagrees is pure pleb
>>
>>73245889
>Listening To Lil Ugly Mane
>Not being a Pleb

Pick only one.
>>
>>73245889
I like it, but im still not really satisfied seeing how its only about 40% rapping and it had been so song since he released a proper album of new shit.
im hype for the other side tho.
>>
>>73245912
*long
>>
>>73245894
wow epic post mate
>>
Oblivion Access is a work of art. Very dark and interesting.

>Forget about Mista Thug Isolation
Still, MTI is a post-ironic masterpiece that really put a stake in the ground and secured legendary status.

The important thing is how the two relate to each other. I think that the hubbub about "meme rap", "cultural appropriation", and just generally trying to figure out Ugly really fucked him up
>>
In my own estimation I disagree. MTI elevates memphis style of rap to a new high. A classic record that's good from front to back with interesting production and some really fire lines. There's a focus in the record. He knew what he wanted to make and did it better than anyone out there.

Oblivion Access was LUM's personal therapy project. Tired of the 'commerical rap game'. Tired of being fitted into a niche that he thought he was bigger than. Tired of his psychological condition. A host of grievances and a deteriorating mental state channeled into record that comes off rambling and incoherent. That's not to say OA is bad. I just don't think it's as good as MTI.

Excited for LUM's new work though. The snippet of "The Other Side" he released really hearkens back to his MTI style.
>>
>>73245973
>>73245959

Ok, I could have worded the OP better. I love MTI, but OA hits in me in ways no other rap album ever has
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.